Free dining directly with Disney in USA?

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
We are thinking of going away next September and know that Disney offers free QS dining in US to those booking Value Resorts with park hoppers . This might suit us best as we don't want a Disney ticket every day and are doing a split stay with Universal even though we will have to wait until next April to know whether we will be able to add free dining to our booking. Plus no free dining if you book with Disney.co.uk in a value.

Its been a while since we booked directly with the 'US offer' - can us Brits still do that? Do you have to pay for the hotel and tickets upfront? This year we paid one night deposit when we booked a Universal hotel for the week.

You can still do it but it is tricky. This year they didn't release many room so it was mostly sold within a few hours of announcing. A few more rooms opened up after that but not a lot. Disney has really cut back the US offers.

We've booked a couple of times on the US offer. You pay a deposit and balance before 45 days out. As you say perk is you can get a value with qsdp and MYW tickets. I know on the US threads people stayed up overnight to book - availability was very limited.

Did this last year careful though. Got stung in charges on my credit card because I payed in dollars. So research the charges and make sure you still getting a good deal as a posed to Just adding dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter