Free Dining Comparison - Disney.com Pricing

kribit

DIS Veteran
hi all,

For kicks I put in our dates last year (for 2007 prices) at POR where we took advantage of the free dining and the regular package with dining was only $70more than what we paid with the free dining plan. We paid $2235 for 2 adults, 2 children POR standard view 7 days with free dining in 2006 and the price for 2007 (without free dining) is $2303. hmmmm...makes you think.

I always thought it was an impressive Disney Marketing Spin. Anyone else feel this way or am I just imagining it??

:)

We stayed 7 nights at POR during free dining too, but I was recalling it to be around $1800...I'll check my records.

Hmm...we definately got the free dining (just checked my paperwork and it says it). strange... These package deals get so confusing sometimes though.

I called Disney to re-book my package with the obvious price difference for May (it would have been $700 cheaper than what we have currently), but when I logged on the price went back up to what we paid. Must have been a serious error in the system and they caught it fast.

I wouldn't have been dishonest anyway, but it sure would have been nice if Disney "rolled out" some new dining discount package for May! :) :)

We did the math and sadly, (to us anyway) the free DDP is the best bargain is when used at a value. I am not a big fan of values.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter