Free Dining 2017

the rules are the same for all of the resorts.

£50pp deposit, and balance due at least 56 days out.

Thank you :)! IM a little confused about what pre registering means, does it mean that I wont actually have a reservation at the hotel? Sorry for so many questions x

IM a little confused about what pre registering means, does it mean that I wont actually have a reservation at the hotel?

OKW and SSR use a different booking system. This means that the rooms for 2017 actually don't exist on the system yet (= the bookings cannot be entered into the system yet).
Pre-registreing is like entering a line for a ride. You can't board the ride vehicle yet because it hasn't entered the station yet, but you're guaranteed to ride. Hope this makes sense;

OKW and SSR use a different booking system. This means that the rooms for 2017 actually don't exist on the system yet (= the bookings cannot be entered into the system yet).
Pre-registreing is like entering a line for a ride. You can't board the ride vehicle yet because it hasn't entered the station yet, but you're guaranteed to ride. Hope this makes sense;
Thank you!! Yes it does :)

you also get your confirmation with your package listed. It's extremely unlikely that there will be any issues with it

you also get your confirmation with your package listed. It's extremely unlikely that there will be any issues with it

right

the only thing that's "different" from a regular booking is that you can't enter your confirmation number on MDX until you're 11 months out.
Meaning you can't customise Magic Bands, and spend hours staring at your reservation details ... I've been there ... booked in April for October, couldn't link until December ... so frustrating, lol :p

Now just to convince my Boyfriend that we should totally pay the extra and stay there ;)!

Change of plan here, we've decided to go 2 Weeks at AKL with Free Dining, followed 3 Nights at GF, then 4 Nights at Bohemian in Celebration.

Treating my Wife for her 30th :) Her Birthday is 3rd July, so planning on getting a Cali Grill table and seeing the first run of the Independence Day Fireworks at MK

Change of plan here, we've decided to go 2 Weeks at AKL with Free Dining, followed 3 Nights at GF, then 4 Nights at Bohemian in Celebration.

Treating my Wife for her 30th :) Her Birthday is 3rd July, so planning on getting a Cali Grill table and seeing the first run of the Independence Day Fireworks at MK
Sounds fab! On our next trip, probably 2018 we want to stay at AKL. It's my 30th next year too so we plan on taking the kids to Lapland, so no WDW for us :guilty:

When I saw your pp about staying at the grand I was going to say beware of booking at the moment as I looked for next year ( same time as we go this year ) and the price for just hotel and park tickets with free dining is more than what we payed for everything for this November I.e car hire, upgraded room and flights too. Hubby was pleased cause it looks like we might of had a good deal :)

Sounds fab! On our next trip, probably 2018 we want to stay at AKL. It's my 30th next year too so we plan on taking the kids to Lapland, so no WDW for us :guilty:

When I saw your pp about staying at the grand I was going to say beware of booking at the moment as I looked for next year ( same time as we go this year ) and the price for just hotel and park tickets with free dining is more than what we payed for everything for this November I.e car hire, upgraded room and flights too. Hubby was pleased cause it looks like we might of had a good deal :)

Lapland will be so cool, I've seen a few TV programmes, the kids will love it!

Some of the prices are mad right now. For some reason on the weeks we've booked the Beach and Yacht are the most expensive of all the Deluxe hotels, I can only assume there are some hold on rooms for conferences!

On the Grand part of the trip, we'll just book the additional days on Travel Republic or something as Disney have a min stay of 5 nights, and a split stay doesn't work on the Dining Plan.

Sounds like you got a really good deal! :D

Lapland will be so cool, I've seen a few TV programmes, the kids will love it!

Some of the prices are mad right now. For some reason on the weeks we've booked the Beach and Yacht are the most expensive of all the Deluxe hotels, I can only assume there are some hold on rooms for conferences!

On the Grand part of the trip, we'll just book the additional days on Travel Republic or something as Disney have a min stay of 5 nights, and a split stay doesn't work on the Dining Plan.

Sounds like you got a really good deal! :D
We can't wait for Lapland but it's bitter sweet cause we could easily do a 2 week Disney trip for only slightly more money.

I haven't looked at the prices for other resorts but it's obviously higher across the board. I couldn't believe it when I saw the price for GF!

I seen the same posted to the official Disney FaceBook, about their best offer coming soon!

I am tempted, but we have talked about a slightly different Disney trip next year. Its my 30th next year, and we are considering Las Vegas & then onto Disney California, but not sure about offers etc for California, and the free dining offer with WDW is just too handy! :rotfl:
Its my 30th this year and we are doing Vegas and Disney California. We are going to stay off site though as it worked out alot cheaper and we will have a car too so can see some of the sights while there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter