Free dining 2014

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Had a message from ocean Florida about free dining for 2014. It doesn't mention quick free dining just dining. I can't find anything on their website but it said to ring for details. so fingers crossed it will soon be on the main disney website :goodvibes

Ooo just looked at the website, they have lots of details up now about which resorts get what

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

eee I am far to eager, just called the Disney UK number to ask about 2014 offers and woman said they will be made available direct from Disney during the last week of April. She said they dont know what the offers will be tho. But judging by this website already advertising free dining I would say it's looking very good whoop

Oh yeah just checked ocean Florida the quote I had was still way too expensive compared to what we paid this year. But it said free standard dining not quick dining. So fingers crossed.

Yes starts next month the dining and discounts but not as much as last year

Dont forget those at ocean florida seem to be package prices, doing flights and hotel seperate will save im sure

They've got some wrong info on that site though. Describes Caribbean Beach as a value resort. I've requested a quote so we 'll see what comes back!

I've just been on their website and it's only got the "free dining" for some of the resorts :confused3:confused3 We stay at The Yacht Club and it doesn't mention it, all it's got is 30% off for 2013.

However I do agree this is beginning to look like promising signs :banana::banana::banana:

They've got some wrong info on that site though. Describes Caribbean Beach as a value resort. I've requested a quote so we 'll see what comes back!

Yeah I saw that. I wonder if that's so they can charge more for POR

I wonder how safe they are. I just got my quote. 3 adults, 3 children from Manchester to Orlando for 14 nights starting 27th Aug 2014 £6935 inc wasp and same dates for Coronado springs £6685 inc ddp

sorry that's 3 adults and 2 children lol. I have gone mad. does Coronado springs even sleep 5

Thank you for this. Those prices seem very low? I rang and requested two quotes, one for August for SSR and one for Easter cruise and stay (RCCL Freedom) and dare I say it (whispering) I drive (ahem) will let you know x The chap said they are quoting a £1k difference between Virgin and United (indirect via Newark) for a family of 4.

I did email for a quote but I've not got anything back yet so I think I'll give them a call in the morning ....... just to see of course :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

They have phoned me just now, quoting 2 adults and 2 children:

Weds 13th August 2014, flying Virgin, 14 nights, inc tickets, transfers and 14 nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR is £7756 (£1978 adult £1899 child)

Mon 18th August, flying Virgin, 13 nights inc tickets, transfers and 13 nights in a 1 bedroom at SSR is £6676 (£1709 adults £1629 child)

Apparently at the moment indirect flights are the same price as direct (for Easter there is a big difference according to them).

Stating in a studio at SSR would have made it cheaper but tbh I would prefer the extra room. This is similar to what we have paid this year xxx

Lovely lady called Shelley I spoke to x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter