1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Oh wow. Just wow. I'm going to be a nervous wreck.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

And I'll third. Glad everything is going well.

4. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

5. 2 Little Mermaids

2 Little Mermaids Mouseketeer

You can't be a nervous wreck. Your the one you eases are worried minds. Btw thanks a lot for all you do.

6. Disneyfam4life

Disneyfam4life Earning My Ears

Okay I know someone said they thought free dining would be offered sep/oct/nov/dec but after the free dining was released this week for sep I have been seeing people saying they thought it would only be offered for sep and oct? Has anyone else seen / heard anything? Do y'all think I still have a chance for FD for nov 29- dec 7?? I know anything is possible but what are y'all's opinion? Thanks in advance!!!!

7. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

OH...SOOOOOO thankful for your recovery. Awesome. ::yes::

It will not matter one bit, UNLESS you are making an ADR for which you have to pre-pay. In that case, you just call back for that ADR (number in hand) and have them adjust that to the dining plan once you book the dining.

For the record...the new version of the WDW site never asked me if I had the dining plan.

We try really hard to be! We homeschool and do therapy and just all around treat him like a normal kid. Whew. I am just thankful we still have him!
    [He's the one on the right in the brown shirt in my siggie. Almost as tall as his momma now!]

8. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. Everything is great now.

And I totally sing along with the hold music. I'm always afraid I'm gonna get busted by a laughing CM. :rotfl:

9. plutospalforever

That's probably one of the most romantic things I have ever heard! Tear jerking, but still romantic
    Edit: I was thinking it was just your MIL's room.

10. Sylkie31

Sylkie31 Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Thanksgiving is Nov 28. Holiday weeks are usually blacked out from discount offers. Anything's possible though. Good Luck!

11. plutospalforever

Power of the human spirit! Truly amazing!

12. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Lol I never thought about getting caught!

13. Disneyfam4life

Disneyfam4life Earning My Ears

But it isn't the week of its the week after. From what I've read it's the 3 rd slowest week out of the year so wonder if that makes a difference. I thought someone told me they thought maybe there was a chance of them offering it that week but I may have misunderstood them. Thanks!

14. plutospalforever

All the time. Does anybody not?:rotfl2:

15. plutospalforever

Please excuse me while I run out for more tissue.:drive:

16. mjmpoohfamily

mjmpoohfamily Earning My Ears

WOW what story. I wanted to send you a hug :grouphug: and let you know that those with TBI's are much more capable than people think. About 11 years ago my husband (didn't know him at the time) was driving home from work. Another car drove by and shot up his car (just a wrong place wrong time situation) causing a bullet to go into his head. He still has the bullet lodged in there (surround by scar tissue), but it resulted in the limited use of his right side. Well flash forward eleven years later and he is married with a son (step but if you ask him he is totally his) and has a college degree and works for the government. And he is the SMARTEST man I know. He is very sharp even though he is quiet around others he notices everything. So we don't ride most rides (but I'm ok with that) and the parks make him tired and his legs swollen. But he refuses to get an ECV or a wheelchair. Gotta love him and his determination. :flower3:

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, you won't be able to save his dining credits for a later trip. Your dining credits are linked to your resort stay, not your tickets, and they will expire at midnight on the day you check out.

As for the ticket itself, they will allow package tickets to be taken off of the KYYW card, but that is usually in an instance of a party that has APs who wants to save their FD package tickets so they can upgrade them the next year for APs. Generally, the resort isn't going to give you that hard ticket for one person in your party that doesn't show up. Most likely they will just take him off the reservation and you would have to deal with guest services at the resort about a refund.

18. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Making ADRs in no way affects your resort reservation, whether you have free dining or not. People who stay off site and can't even purchase the dining plan can make ADRs. It makes absolutely no difference. The only thing I would wait on is booking are any pre-pay ADRs like CRT or the dinner shows so you don't have to bother with refund if you add the plan, free or not.

19. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

OMG, gave me goosebumps!!! What an amazing memory for your family to have :-?

20. Rhondasroost

Rhondasroost Earning My Ears

This is my first post here, so hello to everyone. I'm hoping to get the free dining on the 9th with my reservation and tickets. Got a few questions. How do you know what you can order? Is there a price limit for each lunch or dinner? I'm getting confused and it is way to early for that!

Thanks
    Rhonda

21. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

No kidding:lmao: Although, my kids love the dentist....I am the one that is afraid!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.