Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie17

Marie17 DIS Veteran

wow!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Even more great stories. We're all just going to be a blubbering mess before long. I can see some of you trying to call in Thursday morning and talking to the CMs while sobbing endlessly at some of these heartfelt stories.

4. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

The technical answer is no. But you could.

5. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

You all have such amazing stories of family and love. I feel I need to share. We planned our kids first trip then they were 2 and 5. All the grandparents were coming along as well. The travel agent asked if we wanted travel insurance. I responded with no nothing except death is keeping me away. Don't EVER say that. 3 months later I was diagnosed with cancer. I began chemo and radiation and could not make it to Disney. It broke my heart because I was so excited to share it with my kids. After 6 months of treatment I was in remition and on my way with my whole family to Disney. My parents were very worried that I would need a wheel chair and wouldn't be able to do everything I wanted. Truely nothing was going to stop me that time, and I did cry seeing my children there the first time walking down Main street. And no one could keep up with me. It was a new lease on life, and every day is a gift.

I think all of us Disney lovers have a very unique bond. There's nothing like it.

6. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Four Parks One World...it's my favorite cd. It takes me to my happy place :)

7. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

Can you tell me what CD that is on? I have been looking for that song and I can not find it.

8. IwannaseeMickey

IwannaseeMickey Mouseketeer

The same thing happened to me, she didn't even ask for visa proof, just said I would prob have to show it at check in. I didn't have to put any more money down either.

9. babydoll65

babydoll65 please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

?about making adrs. When making adrs online it asks you if you have the dining plan or not. I do have a reservation already made six nights with six day ph. But unless I can get free dining for November I would not be purchasing it because it's cheaper oop. So far everyone says to make your adrs so when fd comes out you will have everything you want ahead of time. Is it necessary to let the cms know when fd comes out the you made your ress.under no dining plan, do they have to change anything. I hope this makes sense to someone

10. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Four Parks One World....

11. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

It's on several, but the song is called "Welcome Melody"

Go to YouTube and type "Magic Kingdom Welcome Melody" and you can at least hear it.

12. JoanneDisFan

JoanneDisFan Mouseketeer

DH and I both come from non-disney families. No one gets our Disney addiction. But as soon as I see the WDW sign I know I'm home and we have great memories from all our trips. (Well except maybe the last one, when everyone got sick) When we got pregnant with DS we said we would celebrate his 3rd birthday in WDW. We ended up going just after DS turned 1, but still hoped for this trip. Now thanks to Free Dining we will be able to go. I can't wait to see my DS really get the characters and go up and give Mickey a hug. Last trip he was scared and wouldn't get near them. We will also celebrate DD's Birthday which will be 3 days after we get leave. I'd stay longer, but the school's don't like them to miss many days.

13. 2 Little Mermaids

2 Little Mermaids Mouseketeer

It was very special. Even though he wasn't physically with us, every time we came home the to room he was there.

14. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

I love that song. The last time I called in Feb to make my ADRs, it was the hold music. I heard it over and over again for 30 minutes, but I still love it.:thumbsup2

15. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

That's great! Who thought to do that? It was just a real sweet way to bring his spirit to Disney. I'm teary eyed too....

16. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

Thank You!! Now on the hunt!!

17. 2 Little Mermaids

Congratulations on been in remission and many more Disney trips!

18. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I just read a post about hold music...pirate princess 2 ;) ....does anyone else sing along??? I do ALL the time....

19. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I second that!

20. 2 Little Mermaids

He did. Even my mother in law didn't know he planned it.

21. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Oh...so he set it up before he passed?? Omg...that just completely threw me over. What a sweetheart <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.