Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcwiak

kcwiak Mouseketeer

Just curious-I see that rooms are selling out. Would that be just for Visa holders? Are there separate blocks for Visa v GP?

Basically, will I need to jump off bridge Thursday if all is gone? ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

God bless these girls in Ohio.

4. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

And the 50th time and so on....

5. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Love it!!! I always cry at opening ceremony at Magic Kingdom. I also cried at Disney On Ice last month when my 4 yr. old got so excited to see Mickey and Minnie.:lovestruc It's the Disney Love

6. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Thanks! And yes anything for their happiness!!! Your story is sooo sweet too! It truly is an emotional and memorable experience! :goodvibes

7. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Speaking of which...may as well let some of you live out one of my traditions. I play this in my car everytime I drive through the gates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCh9NwDoyg

8. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Lol I'm with you!!

9. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

No there are not, but do not worry there will be plenty of rooms for GP. I got my Disney visa less than a year ago (tired of waiting for GP release) and never had a problem booking a room with GP.

10. Jenmia

Jenmia Earning My Ears

I would like to know the same thing. I'm booked at AOA Lion King September 15-20. I hope there are still suites for FD on Thursday.

11. plutospalforever

That song gets me every time!:sad:

12. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

In the past, they have always held rooms back for the public release date. So even if something sells out now, that doesn't mean it will be sold out Thursday morning.

13. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

What really gets me every single time is the "Dreams come true parade" I cannot help myself. :sad:

14. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Of course there is no guarantee that certain room categories will be included at all resorts, but they usually have so many rooms blocked off for the DV offer and for the GP offer.

15. Jenmia

Jenmia Earning My Ears

That makes me feel better.
    I'm pretty sure I had already asked that question. Just getting a little nervous about not getting a suite. I did apply for a Disney visa today so next time I will be ready.
    I'll be up at 5:50am CST getting my coffee ready to make the call at 6:00 CST. Hurry up Thursday.

16. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

All of these stories are so sweet. :goodvibes As for things that make me cry, well... I have cried at two Wiggles concerts so...:rolleyes1 In my defense, I was 8 months pregnant for the first one. :rotfl: No good excuse for the second one. :rotfl2: I tear up over everything at the parks. Not full on crying, but just watery eyes. Shows, parades, fireworks... Always teary-eyed. :goodvibes

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Wishes at MK gets me choked up every time. Also, we love going in mid December for the Christmas season and seeing it "snow" on Main Street at MK, seeing the Osborne Lights at DHS and the Candlelight Processional at Epcot get me EVERY single time too!

18. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

I read all the meaningful posts about lost loved ones, and got a lump in my throat, but held it together.

Then you post THIS.

I have now officially lost it. When I see those gates again...I will also lose it. And the castle. And wishes. Shoot, I cried the first time I ever saw pop century's lobby!!!
    That's another story I'll use another post for.

19. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I told my DH on the ferry ride over to MK, don't laugh at me when I start crying here. He just laughed at me....than. We were watching the parade with Hannah Montana's Pump Up The Party as the music in front of the castle. My kids, DD9 & DS7(at the time), were sooooo excited they were jumping up and down waving. I had tears streaming down my face because of their excitement. But guess who else did??? Yup, DH!! He said ok, I won't laugh at you anymore. And, it was my sons 7th bday and he was wearing a bday pin. I swear every CM in the place wished him a happy birthday. And I teared up every time.

20. plutospalforever

What a bunch of sentimentally attached people we are to Disney; but not enough so to give up FREE DINING!! It's the experience; not where we lay our head at night (at least not totally).:cloud9:

21. skmastaz

skmastaz Mouseketeer

All my fingers and toes are crossed for there being more AoA suites being released for GP. My back up plan is back to back rooms at POP or back to back rooms in ASMo. Either will be awesome, but we really want those suites! My boys would love the bed coming out of the wall! (so would I!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.