Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

It's amazing to read this today, of all days. It's the 18th anniversary of my Mom's passing. I, too, associate a lot of family memories with Disney memories. I was already somewhat emotional due to the date on the calendar, but this has led to me being even more so today.

This post really hit home for me, so thank you.

I'm sorry to read of your loss, but happy that you have a way to keep a connection alive. I feel the same way.

I don't know, this is a lot cheaper than a support group for me, and does just as much good for my purposes. ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. acwaters

acwaters Mouseketeer

Oh boy between your story and Joe's story i am not sure i can read anymore because of all the tears. :sad: I am however glad that both of you have those wonderful Disney memories to keep you going during hard times. I hope that one day my disney trips with my boys will be that special to them. Now i need to go get some tissues.

4. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Love it! Gonna try it!::yes::

5. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Thanks! That worked!:thumbsup2

6. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Wow what an amazing story!! So sorry about your loss I know it never really stops hurting. :sad: But what wonderful and very special memories you will always have! And yes he is there enjoying the new ones with you! Thanks for sharing your story! pixiedust:

7. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

Thanks again !! And I'm sorry you lost your father. I can see why Disney means so much for you.

8. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

There could be a possible, minimal charge if you are less than 45 days from check in. Dining credits expire for your entire party at midnight on the day you check out.

9. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

That is a great story!! But what you said is soooo true....Disney is definitely about the memories! I cried the first time my kids saw the castle! They just stood there in awe and it is a moment I will never forget! Disney is about creating memories that will truly last a lifetime!!!

And thank you all of you who are sharing your stories! They are so bittersweet and very touching! God bless! And here's to more disney memories!!! pixiedust:

10. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Good :-)

11. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

So very excited to do this!!! Can't wait! :cool1:

12. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

Me too, everything became a task, hate it, hate it!!

13. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

I know, I think I hate it more every time I go on there! Lol! It is so NON user-friendly and the dining site is the worst - so slow and can not do multi day searches anymore. I don't know how much they paid for the "upgrade" but they got ripped off!

14. Marsheliz

Marsheliz DIS Veteran

Aww, thanks I love it... :) I actually told my 4 year old a few weeks ago when I left the hospital and had to come home and tell him that the way to heaven is.. Second Star to the Right.. And straight on till morning :) LOVE DISNEY!!! Best therapy ever.

15. Marsheliz

Marsheliz DIS Veteran

:) It definitely has helped.... I wanted to take her on one last vacation while she was still able and boy she loved it.. I have the best pictures.. I will have to find some to post. Cancer will never take that away from me!

16. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Omg I totally agree I was just thinking this am how much I miss the way it used to be! It's horrible! :badpc:

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Y'all are killing me this morning! Between reading these sweet posts and then seeing and reading all this info on the news about these abducted girls being found alive in Ohio, I have been a weepy mess!! :-)

18. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

All of you have such wonderful stories. Disney holds so many wonderful memories for so many people. No wonder its so special to us all.

19. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

I agree, starting from yours to the last one, everyone has such special memories and so many sad stories, but it is great to see that Disney brings back the happy memories with each and every trip.

20. Clamesa

Clamesa Mouseketeer

Oh, the tears of a mother, really sweet. The happiness of our children makes everything worth.

I cried the first time I saw the castle and I was 33 years old. I still remember my heart pounding for the emotions felt as I walked towards it. DH grew visiting but he says that he fell in love with the idea of Disney at the exact moment he saw me crying. It was our delayed honey moon and we went back a few months later to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.:lovestruc

21. kcwiak

kcwiak Mouseketeer

Me too! And then again the next time and the next and so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.