Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then where would the CMs go to get their information? Haha just kidding.

I say wave my magic wand and free dining for everyone year round?

Could you please do that. And wouldn't it just make sense that they hire only veteran disney vacationers.

Could you please do that. And wouldn't it just make sense that they hire only veteran disney vacationers.

It makes it even more funny that my real job is Market Intelligence in the travel industry....analyzing trends and visitor profiling.

Hey guys, I thought I'd start a post for the Free Dining 2013 promotion. I have a separate post for the room only discounts so we can discuss each one separately. I hope this can be a drama-free thread as well.

Think happy thoughts guys.

Once again the free dining in a nutshell:

Dates: September 2-25

Available to book: May 9 (Visa holders should be May 6)

Values recieve Quick Service (which they can upgrade for $18 a day for adults and $3 a day for children)

Moderates and Deluxe recieve the regular dining plan.

Most resort categories are included, at varying degrees of availability. While Little Mermaid rooms appear to be available...expect VERY limited availability for these (many dates are already sold out completely as it is).

When you say Little Mermaid rooms are very limited, do you mean getting an actual room is limited or that they are offering very few Free Dining offers for those in the rooms?

Meaning, in your opinion, if I already have a Little Mermaid room booked and I am NOT a Disney Visa holder, do I stand a chance of getting free dining added to my reservation if I call the day it is released to the General Public?

Thanks

When you say Little Mermaid rooms are very limited, do you mean getting an actual room is limited or that they are offering very few Free Dining offers for those in the rooms?

Meaning, in your opinion, if I already have a Little Mermaid room booked and I am NOT a Disney Visa holder, do I stand a chance of getting free dining added to my reservation if I call the day it is released to the General Public?

Thanks

Limited number available for free dining. And no it doesn't mean you won't get one for sure since they open up more rooms for the public release. It's very hard to say but I would be surprised if you could count the number of rooms available on two hands....maybe even one hand.

It makes it even more funny that my real job is Market Intelligence in the travel industry....analyzing trends and visitor profiling.

Your job sounds very interesting. I'm a dialysis technician and everyone I work with are Disney lovers. Most go every year so working around our vacation schedules can get tough.

All you will have to do is put down another $200 payment with the DV on your reservation. It doesn't affect your reservation and you don't have to cancel anything. Also, your dining Reservations don't have anything to do with your resort reservation. Even if you completely cancelled your WDW resort reservation and stayed off site, you would still have your dining reservations.

Thank you for all of the fast responses! I appreciate the help. :)

I got a quote from a TA a couple of weeks back and she just sent me this!!

"I just wanted to circle back to see if you're still interested in a Disney trip in September. A new discount for that time frame will be released on Thursday and though we don't know for sure what it will be, there are some very credible rumors that it will be free dining. (Which I did not believe we will see this year, but this source has a strong track record of being right, so let's hope its true!)

If you're still interested let me know and I would be happy to provide you with a new quote on the 9th when the offer comes out."

Seems like it is concrete evidence!!!!! FREE DINING! Even though I trust black, 411 & Danny...that email was like the last 1% doubt I had is gone!!!

"..., there are some very credible rumors that it will be free dining. (Which I did not believe we will see this year, but this source has a strong track record ....

Hmmm... perhaps your TA follows the boards. I think that "some very credible rumors" from a source that "has a strong track record" is a perfect description of black, 411, and Danny!

Though, I think that you are right to get rid of that pesky 1% doubt. ;)

"I just wanted to circle back to see if you're still interested in a Disney trip in September. A new discount for that time frame will be released on Thursday and though we don't know for sure what it will be, there are some very credible rumors that it will be free dining. (Which I did not believe we will see this year, but this source has a strong track record of being right, so let's hope its true!)

If you're still interested let me know and I would be happy to provide you with a new quote on the 9th when the offer comes out."

Seems like it is concrete evidence!!!!! FREE DINING! Even though I trust black, 411 & Danny...that email was like the last 1% doubt I had is gone!!!

Yup. The TAs have been getting their information packets all week. In fact PlutosPal told a similar story of her TA a couple days ago. It's nice to see all the pieces fall into place.

Yup. The TAs have been getting their information packets all week. In fact PlutosPal told a similar story of her TA a couple days ago. It's nice to see all the pieces fall into place.

I can guarantee her source was Disboard. thats where 99% of them get the info. there are no packets that go out early to most agencies.(AAA is the only one I KNOW for sure that does get info early) Most find out here just like everyone else.

Ok I have to know your story.

Rabbits rabbits monorail rabbit???

Ha! Monorail is from the fact that the monorail might just be my favorite thing in all of Disney World. Seriously. I know, I'm weird, my dad makes fun of me all the time. I have t-shirts, hoodies, one that runs around our Christmas tree, you name it ;) In fact our entire first day this year will be spent trying to find and ride every single color (you can only imagine how excited my DH is about that) Rabbit is because I have rabbits. I have 3. I also have dogs, but the rabbits are my favorite - Gibbs, Speedwell (he is a flemish giant, about the size of our corgi) and Fuzzy :thumbsup2

Ha! Monorail is from the fact that the monorail might just be my favorite thing in all of Disney World. Seriously. I know, I'm weird, my dad makes fun of me all the time. I have t-shirts, hoodies, one that runs around our Christmas tree, you name it ;) In fact our entire first day this year will be spent trying to find and ride every single color (you can only imagine how excited my DH is about that) Rabbit is because I have rabbits. I have 3. I also have dogs, but the rabbits are my favorite - Gibbs, Speedwell (he is a flemish giant, about the size of our corgi) and Fuzzy :thumbsup2

Love it!! Before your post, I was thinking you liked to hop from monorail to monorail. ;)

That is not credible evidence, the travel agents have recieved nothing offical from Disney at any agency. That is someone putting alot of stock in this rumor and putting thier professional credibility on the line to some stranger on the internet. But I guess its ok b/c if it's on the internet its gotta be true.;)

That's great. What a story. I love the monorail too and hate that they don't allow front seat riders anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter