Free Dining 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenmia

Jenmia Earning My Ears

So just called back to cancel my AOA LK without free dining. Verified my new AOA Cars with Free Dining that I booked online and to double check on the LK Free Dining rooms. Didn't have any for Sept 15-20. A little bummed but Cars will be fine. Happy I got FREE DINING.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Fivemuggles

Fivemuggles Mouseketeer

YIKES!!

I was playing with the website, and created a booking for my exact hotel (POR) for the dates I am going to be there, and it was still available (I have heard people talk about POR being sold out) so I feel a little better!

4. nat1234

nat1234 Mouseketeer

That's the week we're there too. It's going to be awesome, so looking forward to it.

5. Joceyposse

Joceyposse Mouseketeer

tried calling at 7 am and couldn't get through. tried again at 8:40 and got through right away!
    booked our 7 nights at wilderness lodge with free dining, sept 25-oct 2! YAY!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

6. pxedst21

pxedst21 Earning My Ears

Wouldn't think you would regret it--it's great way to check out other resorts :)
    We are splitting but on the front end...decided to come in a day early and instead of adding to our reservation just took the room only discount for that night at an AS. pixiedust:

7. SlightlyocdDisneyfan

SlightlyocdDisneyfan Mouseketeer

Yea!! Happy you finally got through! :thumbsup2

8. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Glad you got it. Go online and really look at the Cars room. Very cute too! Mater sleeping... "Spiffy in a Jiffy" in BT. Feel lucky, even the Cars rooms are going to sell out quickly and you got FREEE DINING! Yea!!:cool1:

9. Princess Leia Fan

Princess Leia Fan Earning My Ears

175 min later - modifed POR to include FD saving $600 :)

10. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Thanks, but sorry I have to ask- what's "a pre-paid"? A pre-paid what? ROom? ADR? Package?

I'm not sure what the pre-paid refers to. I made ADRs on my CC but they did not charge me for anything yet, only will charge $10 if I miss it.

11. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

A prepaid meal, like CRT or a dinner show. They charge you in full at booking unless you have a dining plan to associate it with. :thumbsup2

12. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

When I called for my dates, POR standard were sold out but I got garden view and they also had pool view available. I guess it depends on the actual dates.

13. Toystoryfan32

Toystoryfan32 DIS Veteran

We had a heck of a time getting through first thing this morning but we were able to book FD at POR 9/2/13 - 9/8/13 and a we are getting a RO discount for 1 night on 9/1/13. The lady we dealt with on the phone was so nice! She got us taken care of in just a few minutes. :goodvibes Good luck everyone.

14. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Some meals like CRT and the dinner shows are prepaid. If you prepaid for one of those and then get the DDP or FD DDP later, they will refund your money.

Your ADRs don't really have anything to do with FD, you won't change anything.

15. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Oh, okay... no, didn't pre-pay any meals.

Thanks, lol, I sound so dense sometimes.

16. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

party:

17. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

I get it now, thanks. I like not having to change anything else.

18. SLPCheryl

SLPCheryl Earning My Ears

Well I currently have a FD ressie that I made Monday for 9-21 to 9-27 at POR RR. Family of 3= DH, DD8 and myself. Wanted to add one more day to trip bc afraid I won't get it if I call later but I have been on hold for 1.5 hrs and now again going on 16 min.

We have stayed at all Mod resorts (except for POR) and loved the size of POFQ (stayed there the last 2xs). But not sure if if I will keep it there. Still second guessing staying at POFQ or CSR. Crazy right? I want something different but I am so afraid of the transportation. (I love being the first to be picked up and first to be dropped off at POFQ and the ferry to DTD but am tired of the food court.

I'm just scared that the ROyal Rooms won't be close to the main building and the bus stops as well.

19. HappyWife05

HappyWife05 Earning My Ears

175 mins later?!? I'm so sorry! So glad you had great savings though. :thumbsup2

20. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

party: party: party: party: party: party:

21. Fivemuggles

Fivemuggles Mouseketeer

Yeah, that's what someone else said too!! But my dates don't seem to be super popular haha - so hopefully I will luck out!! :flower3:

My type A personality is kicking in, and the not knowing whether or not I got it (And not being in control of getting it haha) is killing me right now tho - not gonna lie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.