Free Dining 2013 Part 2 ~ The Sequel

Crud...I was trying to quote everyone from the old thread, but it didn't carry over.

Re: Ronald - He has to be over 18, because he was the head of a room.
But I hate to dissapoint...if he shares OUR last name, he ain't rich. :lmao:

Feel free to imagine him any age or description, I guess. :thumbsup2

If he does, indeed, get free dining for life, though, I might actually claim him as a family member. :cool1:

ETA: We, and apparently Ronald, will be there 9/1-9/9 at AsMo.

I posted on the other thread that I believe Ronald is 43 and a lawyer.

I wouldn't be able to meet up those dates since I'm not there, but then again idk if I would be able to meet up at all! Everything planned for each day, and already going with 5 other families! I am however, open to making a lime green Mickey, just for the fun of it!!

What's a lime green Mickey???

That's the craziest thing I've heard, especially with other CMs telling people that its coming. But ya know what, they're both wrong because they are the last to know anything. We knew about it and called the first morning only to have some say it didn't exist.

So true! By the way, thank you for setting up another thread! Xoxo

Don't give up! I can tell you my call was escalated to upper management and we did not have a pin...WE DO have FREE DINING for Oct.18-26

KEEP THE FAITH....as a fellow NJer's album is titled!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

see! now I know im not nuts!! yes keep the faith and keep calling !!

ps.... that is my favorite Bon Jovi song!! love to see him sing that in concert!! ;)

LOL no, I cant figure out how to change my ticker!! we originally going then but had to move to august. he said it was aug 25 to dec 22. he gave me dates too that I scribbled down,

aug 25 to oct 2
oct 18 to 31
nov 11 to 23

I cant remember if these were the dates blocked or the available dates, Im at work and I had to grab the other line and didn't write down what they were. I am just merely passing this on.. I hope its true for those waiting and able to use the free dining :)

I believe those FD dates were very similar to the ones my sister got in the most recent emailed pin code, which we can't use:sad1:

I lurked all through out the last thread and I will continue to lurk here, too :rolleyes1

Going 9/28-10/5, staying at POR. Fingers crossed for the free dining pin (please oh please oh please) or that it goes public. Does anyone know if that pin has come via snail mail yet?

I lurked all through out the last thread and I will continue to lurk here, too :rolleyes1

Going 9/28-10/5, staying at POR. Fingers crossed for the free dining pin (please oh please oh please) or that it goes public. Does anyone know if that pin has come via snail mail yet?

We're going the same week staying at POR too! Also keeping our fingers crossed for free dining.

Me!! How would we do a live chat?

I have one on my blog. Link in my signature at the bottom of my posts. Link to the Disney chat is on the right side of my page. We will get more details later this evening but it should be fun.

I loved the first thread and i need my daily Disney fix so i'm in for part 2 :) Looks like many of us are staying at POR! i'll be there Sept. 14th-24th hope to see some of you there (i'll be on the look out for the lime green mickey's.)

September 15th through 22nd! Royal Guest Room! Does any body know how to make the days until then go by faster????:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter