free chocolate fridays

In the fine print it says there's a limit of 4 per household, so if you've already gotten 4 you might be "cut off."

:

Ooops! That must be why I don't get them anymore, I must have gotten 4 already! Thanks! Next time I should read the fine print! :)

Is everyone still getting the free chocolate coupons?
I've been doing this every week since it started. I got 3 or 4 coupons at first and now haven't gotten any in a long time, :confused3 even though I'm still signing up every Friday.
I suppose it's getting lost in the mail! :mad: Bummer!

I wondered the same thing. The first 4 came really fast - then nothing! I just reread the Terms and Conditions. Lo and behold, there is a four coupon limit per household during the term of this promotion. Guess we can stop filling out the request every Friday since we have reached our limit! :confused: :guilty:

Cool. I got one. It's the first time I tried it too. I thought it was an online coupon and most stores here don't take those so I never bothered before. Good thing I did. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter