Free Breakfast at the Buena Vista Suites

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by DannyDisneyFreak, Apr 15, 2009.

1. DannyDisneyFreak

DannyDisneyFreak Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Could anyone tell me what the free breakfast buffet is like at the Buena Vista Suites? Pics?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DannyDisneyFreak

DannyDisneyFreak Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Anyone been to the Buena Vista Suites? They are one of the hotels recomended by mousesavers... Hello, anyone?

4. MomofLogan&Evan

MomofLogan&Evan Mouseketeer

We're staying here too. I'd like to know too.

5. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

If you search this forum and the review one, you will find some info. I remember reading about it b/c we are staying 2 nights in June. I think they have your basic stuff, plus they have a different breakfast meat and a different hot item(pancake, waffle, french toast) each day . I think there was also an egg station mentioned. No fresh fruit, only canned. Beverages, cereal, pastries, bagels.

6. lisajl

lisajl <Font color=green>This is our dog Chloe!<br><font

Some posters have not liked the food. We had no problem with it.
    I would recommend that you ask for whatever kinds of eggs you want.
    The scrambled eggs they have out are powdered(?) kind.
    I have biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Keep in mind this was 3 years ago...it may have changed but it was good then.
    The only thing that tripped us up was finding the milk station. It was at the back of the restaurant. My youngest only drinks milk or water.

They have fruit, toast, waffles, everything you would want.
    We filled up and did not eat until about 3 in the parks.

Lisa

7. samily

samily DIS Veteran

In January they had scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, biscuits & gravy, homefries, bagels, breads, donuts, muffins, pastries, yogurt, canned fruit, cereal and an egg station where they would make your eggs to order. Not everything was offered everyday - one day they had waffles, the next day pancakes, etc. but there was always a good selection. For drinks, they had apple juice, oj, milk, water & coffee.