Free airport shuttle???

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
I am trying to work out a budget for an upcoming trip. We have POR booked August 20-27 for 5 people. Flights from Saturday to Saturday is really pricey. So we decided to go a few days early. The resort doesn't have availability. So we may stay off site and do non Disney stuff. We are looking for a hotels that offer a free shuttle from Disney ( besides those of the WDW and the Magic Express) Are there such things?:goodvibes

I'm pretty sure Magical Express/ Disney is the only free airport transportation offered in the Orlando parks/ resort area. You'll have to pay for a shuttle or a taxi if you choose an off-site hotel. You'll then need to do the same to get from your hotel to the Disney resort.

Now, if you booked one night at a Value Disney resort, you could use Magical Express from the airport. Then take Magical Express back to the airport from POR. We've done split stays and taking ME to/ from different hotels was no problem at all. They'll also transfer your luggage for you when you change hotels.

The Value might cost a bit more than an off-site hotel, but when you factor in your transportation costs, I'm betting it comes out a better deal.

I am trying to work out a budget for an upcoming trip. We have POR booked August 20-27 for 5 people. Flights from Saturday to Saturday is really pricey. So we decided to go a few days early. The resort doesn't have availability. So we may stay off site and do non Disney stuff. We are looking for a hotels that offer a free shuttle from Disney ( besides those of the WDW and the Magic Express) Are there such things?:goodvibes

The only free, non-Disney shuttles of which I am aware are the airport area hotels (to/from MCO). I am glad to see you explore non-Disney attractions in the local area. Get a rental car and see what else the area has to offer.

We stayed one night at POP Century and used the ME. The next day we checked out of Pop and had them stow our luggage. Since AK closed early, we spent the day there, went back to Pop, picked up our luggage and caught a cab to WBC. Going back to the airport cost us 50 in cab fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter