Free airport parking - Offer ended

Seems that they've covered off the Asda prices and I've lost the will to live searching for cheaper quotes! My mind is spinning!

Seems that they've covered off the Asda prices and I've lost the will to live searching for cheaper quotes! My mind is spinning!

:rotfl2:
I have just closed all my pages, had enough tonight. I will try again in a few weeks.

Just checked my account & have had both amounts refunded....£69.99 & £149.99!!! Very happy, thanks again Wayne! :thumbsup2

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Ive just received an email to say my price match was approved and money is being refunded, woo hoo.

Big thanks to Wayne for original thread :)

Am I being completely thick here? Do you have to book the cheapest company available through Monarch? Or can you book any of them and price match and still get the refund? I have got several prices with Monarch. Does it have to be the same car park provider that you find cheaper, i.e Cophall Farm Meet & Greet booked with Monarch, can it be any other meet & greet parking service or does it have to be Cophall Farm?

Am I being completely thick here? Do you have to book the cheapest company available through Monarch? Or can you book any of them and price match and still get the refund? I have got several prices with Monarch. Does it have to be the same car park provider that you find cheaper, i.e Cophall Farm Meet & Greet booked with Monarch, can it be any other meet & greet parking service or does it have to be Cophall Farm?

You can book any car park service they provide but it has to be like for like. If you see Cophall Farm M&G at £39.99 it has to be Cophall Farm M&G at £39.98 or less elsewhere.

You can book any car park service they provide but it has to be like for like. If you see Cophall Farm M&G at £39.99 it has to be Cophall Farm M&G at £39.98 or less elsewhere.

I see - then I would say they have most definitely adjusted their prices as I have spent nearly my whole lunch hour checking several different places and have not managed to beat their prices. What a shame - could have done with some free parking for next year ;)

Many are still getting the deal, I would leave it a few week then try again, you never know.

I have today booked and found cheaper, i have emailed them but ot auto response from the email, should i have one?

Worried i havent done it right

I booked Friday evening, didn't get a reply til Saturday afternoon, confirmed wednesday, can take a while but others get processed within hours.

Just checked the T&C's it says:
If you find the same product for less then all you need to do is e-mail customerservices@essentialtravel.co.uk with your booking reference number and the details of where you found the same product cheaper.

Is that the email you used?

Just had a reply thought it would be automated but wasnt, forwarded to product development team

Noticed that purple parking has a cheaper price if you are a member. Not sure if this would be valid with the money back Monarch offer.

Just so you know I don't think you can use member prices as they are usually already discounted so purple parking us out of the question, unless there is a non member price cheaper?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards app

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter