Free Additional Driver with EA & National. HOW?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by coachyo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. coachyo

coachyo DIS Veteran

I have the EA reserved for June using the Visa code and the $30 off coupon. I saw mention of a free additional driver and was wondering how I can make sure I get this as DW with have to be doing some driving as I will be at DD's volleyball games sometimes while they do some other things. What do I need to do to get that additional driver free?

Thanks, YO

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NotUrsula

NotUrsula DIS Veteran

Presuming you are a member of the Emerald Club (which you normally would be if you are using the Aisle), then you just need to hand over both driver's licenses when you go through the checkout booth.

4. LSchrow

LSchrow <font color=green>We're eating brussel sprouts & a

we just let them know (unless they ask first) when we pick up the car, & hand over both licenses.

funny, we didn't know both national EC & alamo QS give the additional driver free until they offered it (the programs are linked to your DL number so it'll come up even if not on the original ressie).

i just don't understand why not everyone signs up, & either pays or searches for an FD coupon/code instead....:confused3

5. coachyo

coachyo DIS Veteran

Thanks NotUrsula & LSchrow :thumbsup2

I wasn't sure how it worked so now I know I just have to show my Emerald Club card and both drivers licenses & we are both good to go at no additional cost! :banana:

YO

6. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

*********** offers this also!!