Fred.

MuskratSusie

<font color=darkred>Three Days Grace ♥ <br><font c
Anybody here like FЯED? You know...FЯED from youtube.com, lol. I like him, he's pretty funny.
I was wondering if you like him and what your favorite episode(s) is/are from all of his youtube movies on his account there.
Or if you just can't stand him, lol. If you can't stand him, please explain why.
My favorite episode would have to be Fred Goes Swimming. So what about you?

I Heard that if you get struckby lightning you get super powers i wonder if get struck i'l turn into a Merrrrrrmmaaannn

xD

Fred is amazing. end of story.

my favorite episode would probably have to be Fred loses his meds :]

I cannot STAND him..he's so annoying, and those voices he does are like nails on a chalk board to me.

a youtube celebrity. he is a boy who uses an editor to make his voice extremely high and does skits about the life of a 5 year old. (he's actually like 14/15). Its pretty entertaining.

Sounds kinda stupid to me.

I HATE FRED. I remember watching his videos like a year or two ago, when he was still on that other account with his two friends or whatever, thinking he was THE most annoying person in the world.

I give him credit though, everyone knows who he is lol :rotfl:

He's alright.

I'm just jealous because he's gonna be on iCarly. Lol.

I find him to be crazy annoying.
I mean, maybe the idea would have been okay for one video.
But it seems to me like he does the same thing every time.
Ugh. Overrated.

i think his older videos were better, but he's funny. i like fred loses his meds, but i think mitchell davis (LIVELAVALIVE) is muchh funnier.

i hackin' love fred.

he's so cool cool really really COOL!

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter