Fred, Wilma and Family do Disney Pre-Trip Report

Joh, we had a delay last year of about 2 1/2 hours going last year. Coming back there was another delay of 4 hours but we thought it worked to our advantage because on the last day after checking in the bags at Downtown Disney we discovered we didn't have to be at the airport till the evening (instead of the afternoon). Giving us another full day of fun. Coming back the flight was at 10.30 pm which meant we could rest a lot easier after having a fun packed day which resulted in NO jet lag for the first time ever. I am hoping for a similar delay next year.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

I'm not sure whether or not you'll get an opportunity to check in, but I see your flight landed at 10.15pm last night :scared1: . I hope you're settled in now and had a good night's sleep. Happy Birthday to Rea! :cake:

Hope you got there now safe and sound and are having a wonderful time in the sun! :goodvibes

Hi Joh. Theresa and I are just reading this and hope the delay passed without being too much of a headache.

Have a great trip and Danny Boy deserves ice cream for breakfast every day, after all he has got several trips worth to catch up on.;)

Happy Birthday to Rea, have a great day.

Have only just found this-sorry to have missed you.But i wish you all a fantastic holiday and please do a trippie with lots of pics.x.

what no intinery??? yikes !

have a fab time - looking forward to the reports.

I am well behind with this one, you are probably back by now! Anyway, the trip sounds great, hope it was, and I hope you will tell us all about it as I love your trippies!

Laur's princess:

No idea why this one passed my eyes:scared1: but really hope you had a good time hun and if you don't manage a whole trippie then a few photos would go a long way to making amends:lmao:

I'm really late with this and note your first day is already up. so hope you had a great time and am off to read the first bit of your trip report.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts