Framing the holiday lithograph

Wait - want one! We are cruising on our third on 12/27... Hope it comes in the next couple of days!

I frame all my cruise lithographs.

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5674.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5675.jpg

How big is the package the lithograph comes in? I'm wondering because we got a notice from our carrier today about something that wouldn't fit in our mailbox. We aren't expecting anything, so I'm hoping it will be the lithograph! It sure would be nice to get one!

How big is the package the lithograph comes in? I'm wondering because we got a notice from our carrier today about something that wouldn't fit in our mailbox. We aren't expecting anything, so I'm hoping it will be the lithograph! It sure would be nice to get one!

Just a 6X8 blue envelope. Not a package.

Just a 6X8 blue envelope. Not a package.

Thanks! It could be what she is holding for us then! A 6x8 envelope probably will not fit in our mailbox without some serious bending. We have one of those small, cluster style mailboxes that doesn't hold very much. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

I was really hoping, but no litho for us yet. What we did get from our carrier was an envelope about the size of the one people have been getting the litho in, but it was something for my DH. I haven't given up hope yet, but I am far less confident that we will get one now.

I'm wondering why some received the lithograph and some did not. (I didn't.) Perhaps it's if you book through a TA?

QuiltTeddy said:
I'm wondering why some received the lithograph and some did not. (I didn't.) Perhaps it's if you book through a TA?

I booked through DCL one year ago for our first cruise, and onboard for our next in a few weeks... we got the litho :)

I was really hoping, but no litho for us yet. What we did get from our carrier was an envelope about the size of the one people have been getting the litho in, but it was something for my DH. I haven't given up hope yet, but I am far less confident that we will vet one now.

perfectmatch300, I sent you a PM. :)

I booked through DCL one year ago for our first cruise, and onboard for our next in a few weeks... we got the litho :)

We've been on four DCL cruises (and another on HAL using our DVC points), which we booked via DVC and DCL direct. Never vetted a litho. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter