Framed Pin Set to Trade...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Hello. I have an extra framed set of 15th Anniversery Disney/Coke pins for trade. I was going to break them up for traders but I figured I would offer them up for trade as a whole first. It is still in the original frame and even has the 15th anniverery box. It has 60 pins in it...

I have no idea what to ask for it in trade (hence my thought to just break it up and have 60 real cool traders which I may still do). So if your interested in this set please make me an offer... I will only trade the set it is not for sale...

Where will I find a photo of these pins? They sound very interesting to say the least,how ever comming up with 60 pins to match that set will be hard. But I would love to see them just the same.:D
Kris

Here is a picture

5F5825A12D0B11D58E270050DAEB3D1F.jpg

Thank you Nat, It is a fine set to be sure. It would be to bad if you would split them up to trade. I'll bet they will make food traders. Thanks again .
Kris.:bounce:
P.S. Only a true pin freak can appreciate them.

Kris--
Food Traders??? You must be thinking of Nat's addiction to that Cheese Soup!!! :earseek: Just kidding around there Kris--I know you meant Good Traders, but that little typo fit Nat to a "t"!!!:jester:

:wave:
Sue Ellen

I wonder what they would say if I tried to pay with pins.... Hmmm.

Hey Nat,
Let me know if paying with pins works!!!

I sure would like to give it a try.
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter