FQ is already full for my dates Jan 11-14?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Dana_Buckley, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

I am so disappointed! How can FQ already be booked (dbl room) for mid-January? I was so looking forward to this resort, now I am booked in POR. I will keep checking to get switched I guess, but I never would have thought it would be full! You can't even book on the internet yet and it is full. :(
    Well, at least I will be there! ;)

2. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

I just called reservations to switch from POR dbl to FQ with a king, (I guess I'll share with my DS to stay at FQ instead of POR). They said I was booked at FQ in a dbl, and that there were plenty of rooms???? Well, now I know what you all mean by problems with disney reservations! I'm just glad I am where I wanted to be!

3. poohs4me

poohs4me DIS Veteran

Isn't that the weekend of the WDW Marathon? If so that might explain the lack of rooms.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. kdibattista

kdibattista <font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size

Who did you book through? Try calling different travel agents or different websites. I highly doubt that all of French Quarter is booked - it may just be that your travel agent's quota is full.

6. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

Yep -- Marathon weekend. :)
    CU there!

7. Dana_Buckley

Dana_Buckley Mouseketeer

I just booked through the Disney phone # 407-939-7429, because I could not book online for 2003 yet. Everything is OK now, they have me at FQ in a dbl room. It wasn't full after all.