FP's for RSR--can one person get for whole party?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by sgrap, Jan 23, 2013.

1. sgrap

sgrap DIS Veteran

Can one person take their whole family's tickets and get fastpasses for RSR? My friend was there in June and said that they were requiring every person to be present with their ticket to get a FP. I'm guessing that has since changed, but want to make sure before I stand in line by myself and find out I need everyone there! :confused3
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sgrap

sgrap DIS Veteran

I think I posted this to the wrong forum, but don't know how to move it! Oh well, hopefully someone here knows the answer!;)

4. gatorfreud

gatorfreud DIS Veteran

I don;t think you need everyone. We didn't last time. BUT all tickets must have been activated in one of the parks.

5. sgrap

sgrap DIS Veteran

Thanks! Yes, I definitely know they need to be activated that day. I am not a ride person due to a bad back, some I am the designated FP person. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the help!

6. starshine514

starshine514 DIS Veteran

In November, DH was the FP runner for RSR for us. He took all 5 tickets and got the FPs. A couple of weeks ago, only my two girls and I were in the park at opening, so we all three stood in the line. They insisted on measuring my (then) 5 yr old to make sure she was tall enough to ride before they would let us get FPs. It was weird, especially since they let DH get multiple FPs all by himself. :confused3

7. Baliezer

Baliezer DIS Veteran

We just did this Sunday. As long as everyone is in the park, you can get fastpasses for them.