• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP reservations and dining reservations

esquire

Earning My Ears
I apologize in advance if this question has been answered a million times, but I haven't been able to find an answer. What are the time constraints for Fastpasses with regards to dining reservations?

Example: If I have a lunch reservation at 12:30, what is the latest Fastpass I can schedule before it, and what is the earliest time I could schedule a Fastpass after lunch?

TIA!

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered a million times, but I haven't been able to find an answer. What are the time constraints for Fastpasses with regards to dining reservations?

Example: If I have a lunch reservation at 12:30, what is the latest Fastpass I can schedule before it, and what is the earliest time I could schedule a Fastpass after lunch?

TIA!
There are no restrictions between FP booking and restaurant bookings built into MDX.
There may be an automatic "warning" that pops up, but it will not stop you from booking overlapping FP and restaurant reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter