Four Points Sheraton??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by anlashokna, Mar 22, 2005.

1. anlashokna

anlashokna Disney Vet & Self Proclaimed Photo Nut Extradonair

Cocoa Beach-

Anyway hear if its open yet?? Still don't even see it listed on there site. Originally I had been told March 25. Then was told a date hadn't been set.
    Just curious if anyone knows?

2. snelsonbrown

snelsonbrown "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo Approved Advertiser

good morning,
    the Four point Sheridan won't be open for several more months - they still have a lot to do - went by there yesterday, well I see it almost every day since it is right on A1A, and even tho the contractors are hard at work, it appears they are still a little behind opening day. Look for it sometime in June - will post when it opens.
    FYI - there are TWO hotels/motels broken ground now as you come into Cape Canaveral off of HWY 520 - one is called Country Inn and Suites and the one next to it is will a Mariott - name is not posted yet - they are saying these will be opened sometime at the end of the year. Will keep all posted.
    Always
    Shirley

3. anlashokna

anlashokna Disney Vet & Self Proclaimed Photo Nut Extradonair

Thanks for the update Shirley.

Rats on that though. Was hoping it would be open and i could change my ressie. Oh well..the hampton it is :)

Country Inns and Suites is a big chain around here. They seem to be popping up just about everywhere now.