Four Corners

GeorgiaH

Mouseketeer
We are renting a home in the Four Corners are in June. Does anyone know about this area.

Thanks

Four Corners is the name given to the area where 192 and 27 meet and covers quitye a wide area of manly Davenport vacation rentals .There is -just to confuse things an actual community called Four Corners which is on hwy27-is where you are staying or is it on another community in the area ? .It is a nice area close to wal mart and various restaurants and supermarkets

The community of Four Corners is in Polk County the area covers where Polk ,Lake ,Osceola and Orange meet -.

Four Corners is the name given to the area where 192 and 27 meet and covers quitye a wide area of manly Davenport vacation rentals .There is -just to confuse things an actual community called Four Corners which is on hwy27-is where you are staying or is it on another community in the area ? .It is a nice area close to wal mart and various restaurants and supermarkets

Yes,it is the actual community call Four Corners on Hwy 27. Just curious about the area.

Four Corers is placed for access to the parks area by I4 which is easily accessed by going through Championsgate.You are not far from a Cracker Barrel,Beef O'Brady's Perkins , Bob Evans and Denny's as well as fast food eateries too.
A little north is Berry Town Centre where there is a Publix,Applebee's a good Chinese Take out and a Pizza place plus an english fish and chips place too.If you continue on North on 27 you will come to Wal Mart,Santa Fe Cattke restaurant,Chillies and fast food places like Long JohnSilver KFC etc and a Sweetbay Supermarket.
Shoppong wise you are close to Posner Park at the I4/27 junction with JCP,Ross Target and a god Dollar Tree.

Four Corers is placed for access to the parks area by I4 which is easily accessed by going through Championsgate.You are not far from a Cracker Barrel,Beef O'Brady's Perkins , Bob Evans and Denny's as well as fast food eateries too.
A little north is Berry Town Centre where there is a Publix,Applebee's a good Chinese Take out and a Pizza place plus an english fish and chips place too.If you continue on North on 27 you will come to Wal Mart,Santa Fe Cattke restaurant,Chillies and fast food places like Long JohnSilver KFC etc and a Sweetbay Supermarket.
Shoppong wise you are close to Posner Park at the I4/27 junction with JCP,Ross Target and a god Dollar Tree.

Thank you that is quite helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!