FOUND-Men's ring-Castaway Cay-May 1st, 2013

Could not PM u back because I did not have enough posts. Unfortunately it is not the ring and it is not the ring listed in the previous listing. I did read these and was bummed I could not reunite the ring with the owners.

I have contacted DCL but was only able to leave a message. Here's hoping.

Thanks anyway, I hope you find it's owner.

I lost my ring snorkeling there in 2002. For the heck of it today, I thought I would google. Lost wedding ring, castaway cay. Please email me and I will describe it. You have no idea what it would mean to me of this was it. For some reason I can't post am email address on here. Bidwell76 at msn . Com

There was a post in a very recent DCL Trip Report ("The Prebiltastics take on the ocean! June 16-20, 2013 Dream Cruise")

There was a post in a very recent DCL Trip Report ("The Prebiltastics take on the ocean! June 16-20, 2013 Dream Cruise")

Sorry I hit send too quick... The OP stated that her husband lost his wedding band on the trip...they didn't know where, but might be worth checking.

Just saw this and thinks for thinking of me, but yes, we cruised in June... here is hoping someone finds it someday like you have!

I lost my ring snorkeling there in 2002. For the heck of it today, I thought I would google. Lost wedding ring, castaway cay. Please email me and I will describe it. You have no idea what it would mean to me of this was it. For some reason I can't post am email address on here. Bidwell76 at msn . Com

I'm following this thread with anticipation! I sure hope it's yours:thumbsup2. OP please update us and let us know about the above poster? Wouldn't that be so nice if it was his!

This entire thread makes me want to take a metal detector to CC. I sure hope the ring finds it's owner!

I posted about taking a metal detector a few years ago, and got scathing posts stating that it was "against to rules" but, yah, I hear you! :thumbsup2

I lost my wedding ring in the ocean at Coronado, CA a couple of years ago. Think it made it to CC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter