Found clipart, now what....

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I really need help with this one. I found the clipart I want but I don't know how to get it in a printable form. I want the ones in the frames. This is where it is:
http://disney.satarma.com/clipart/Snow.html

It downloaded as a .gif and I was able to convert it to a .jpg but the only place the computer will let me put them is photoimpressions (I have a mac) When I open it in photoimpressions and then try to enlarge it the image gets fuzzy.

What do I do now? The computer mastermind (DH) is on a plane to Belgium and I need the shirts by Friday the 9th or Tuesday the 13th by the absolute latest. Our friends leave on Sat and we leave 4 days later. I'm doing a half hearted banana dance while banging my head on the keyboard. :banana:

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA!!

Unfortunately - b/c those are so small on the screen - they will become blury as you enlarge them - I could try to create something similar if you like

That would be wonderful!!
I saw the ones on your website in the oval frames and we really liked those but my friend bought red t shirts so the background colors don't look right. So if you could tweak the colors of the ones you already have it would be great! And could you throw in an Evil Queen? There are nine of us in all and we finally evenly match a group of disney characters.

You guys are awesome!!! :worship:

I wish I weren't so computer illiterate! :badpc:

Kate could you post the tweaked designs. I would love to see what you do with them. I am thinking of putting them on an opened type hoodie sweatshirt and putting them down one side long ways if this makes sense. I will use this to wear if it is cool when we are out and about.

Thanks

rumpy2.jpg

sleepy2.jpg

snowqueen.jpg

withsw2.jpg

dopey2.jpg

2bashful.jpg

doc2.jpg

happy2.jpg

sneezy2.jpg

Thanks Kate!!! They look amazing!!! We are doing the Family Magic Tour on the 15th so I will try to post a picture when we get back of everyone.

Thanks again!! You rock! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter