Found a weekly at CR

With limited number of visits left. These appear to be people cashing in for advertising. SO HURRY!

Jennifer

I was just there and they have 2 banners now 2 points for weeklys. Tucco

Those weekly visits seem to appear and DISappear very quickly. I logged on today after receiving a paid email and there was ONE weekly - with 12 visits left. I couldn't post here fast enough to give anyone a heads up, so I just thought I'd let anyone doing this program know that it pays to check the weekly visits TWICE a day (I'd checked in the AM and there was nothing there - and there is nothing there now....) It seems that the paid emails are making up for the lack of daily visits, but unless I go shopping it is going to be awhile before I can cash out again! :D

That one was gone....now there is one with 54 clicks left....it is for MikesPaid4Email...they really come and go quickly!!!!!!!!!:(

There are three of them up right now...

- Super Dollar Depot (200 clicks left)
- Daily Cents (24 clicks left)
- Paid-Email-from-the-Great-White-North (24 clicks left)

I guess I'd better check these everyday ... since they seem to come and go so quickly.

If my time clocks are okay, then it looks like some of these are coming up REALLY early in the morning (or LATE at night, depending on how you look at it...)!

Got it! Thanks Laura! There are only 49 visits left now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!