Found a new Disney-related way to give my dd her meds:)

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
My 3 year old has gotten resistant to taking her meds lately, especially since we've added a new one to the mix, so I am always looking for new ways to get her to take it.

The other day I was mixing them (in the morning she has two sprinkle-caps and a powder-filled capsule that are opened and mixed with a liquid (or anything she'll agree to put in her mouth-lol!)...I used her red allergy medicine in the spoon then put the powder in the middle and a sprinkle-cap on either side. My dd-5 was watching and got all excited and goes, "Becca, mommy made your medicine into a hidden Mickey!" Sure enough the sprinkles were the ears and the powder was the head on a red background...and would you know Becca gobbled it up once she said that!?!?! So now she gets Mickey medicine every day...not sure how long the novelty will last but for now it's working great!

Kudos to all of you! As a daily-medicine family, I know it gets tough sometimes! I hope the novelty never wears off for you daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter