Fortune Disney Article

I'm going to bump you over to Rumors and News. :)

I wrote about this topic (not this exact article) in another thread a while ago. I am glad to see that this is being allowed to continue as a suit. So much is said about ME and his foibles but this is pervasive throughout this entire board. Until the changes are made at the board level, there will be no signifcant alteration to the direction this company is heading.

This entire board has displayed unconscionable decision making as this article succinctly displays. This is not just Eisner's doing, they have enabled his missteps for years. The blame needs to be shared and hopefully, in this type of public forum, changes will be demanded by other stakeholders as well.

As a shareholder, I would have been happy to be part of this suit.

Very good article. Thank you for posting it. As a stockholder I am very interested. As a cm I learned of Mr Eisners micro managaging style a long time ago.

At the time I saw this as fraudulent. Hire your buddy, the one who stood by you when you were ill, have him work for a reasonable period of time, then can him and give him $100 million of the company's money as a parting gift. I've heard of politicians giving jobs to their friends or sweet contracts on the back of taxpayers but never anything so blatant as basically giving your company's money to a friend as a favour or a thankyou. I hope they win the lawsuit and force someone to pay back the money. $100 million. That's a new E-ticket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter