Fort Wilderness discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by jpeltier, Mar 17, 2005.

1. jpeltier

jpeltier Mouseketeer

I've seen on mousesavers that WDW has offered discounts on Fort Wilderness that have been released at a different time than AP and general rates.Anyone know if these have been released?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsgus06

mrsgus06 <font color=royalblue>Drama Mama<br><font color=da

If you are talking about the campsites, the code for ap is out. I called and had mine adjusted from $71.36 (with tax) to $54.64 (with tax). The general public codes are not out (of course). If you are talking about the cabins, I would think they would fall under the ewy code as well. However, last year I had a campsite booked for 3 weeks and was offered a discount by the gentleman (annual passholder discount) when I called just to confirm my reservation, which was one week before I was scheduled to leave. I don't understand why sometimes you can get the discounts and sometimes you can't. :confused3

4. jpeltier

jpeltier Mouseketeer

Thank-you.

5. camille101

camille101 Earning My Ears

I think it is not easy to have discounts but discounts really is one great help.

Camille Jude
    teenwildernessprograms.org