Former WDWCP Intern

Both times I went down I lived with "older" students, in their 40's. You will be in the minority, but definitely not the only one. Have fun!

Hey! Former CP here. I was on Spring 2005 and I did merchandise at Fantasyland in MK. I am in the process of trying to become a campus rep, and I hope to do another CP in Fall 2006. Oh, I was in Chatham 25102 and 26204.

Lansley1 said:
I wanted to know what the average age is of the poeple that do this. I heard its mainly 19 - 21. My friend did it when he was 22 and said he was in the "older crowd" and felt real older. I am 24 and I know its not that much older, but I just dont want to be look at different.
I am 25, and I'll be 26 by the time I get down to the world. I was a bit concerned about feeling older .. but honestly, I don't wear my age on my sleeve, so I don't expect anyone to really think of me as older ... so I won't be doing that either.

Plus, Disney people are generally very personable, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I was Spring Ad 05 and we had several people that were in there 40's on the program! So I don't think mid 20's is too old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter