Formal Night? Hotels? (Fantasy 5/4/13)

5cangleys

Earning My Ears
Ok so I've been on the Dream for 5 nights, but this is my first 7 nighter.

1.What is formal night and how formal are we talking? :scratchin

2. Is it better to stay at the port the night before, or stay at the airport and head over afterwards? HOTEL recommendations?

Ok so I've been on the Dream for 5 nights, but this is my first 7 nighter.

1.What is formal night and how formal are we talking? :scratchin

2. Is it better to stay at the port the night before, or stay at the airport and head over afterwards? HOTEL recommendations?
From all that I have read from trip reports (and I have read a lot as I am booked for a 7-night in March 2013), formal will run the gamut from tuxes to suits for men, and ball gowns to cocktail dresses or pant suits for women, to khakis and polos for all. It seems most try to adhere to DCL's dress code, however those who do not are not turned away.

If you want super easy for the hotel, I would recommend the Hyatt MCO. it is right in the airport and you can catch the Disney bus to the port right downstairs.

What time does your flight land and how are you getting to the port? That will probably help in getting recommendations on where to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter