Formal events?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by erincoke, May 11, 2011.

1. erincoke

erincoke DCP Fall 2011

what events are there during a Fall CP session? I have been told that there is a Holiday formal in December but is there any other kind of event that I might need a more formal type dress? (Ive got my old prom dress that i can throw in a space bag but I'm wondering if that's too dressy for anything but I love dressing up.) also what events are there that aren't formal in a fall CP session?

2. progroupie

progroupie Mouseketeer

The formals are pretty informal. Most people just put on a cute outfit and went.

3. Dreamstuff

Dreamstuff Sometime Castmember-Lifetime Disney Girl

My formal was half people in dressy stuff a fourth in club wear and the last forth in pretty casual stuff,lol.
    As for events I can't think of any you would need to dress up for other than the formal, they have holiday dinners and stuff and pool parties but those are all pretty casual.

4. t-ho

t-ho everybody dies but not everybody lives

I'd like to throw it out there that Florida is general is a super casual place. It's flip-flops and shorts all the time. A little black dress of sorts will get you throw formal and any paaaartaays/clubs you might go to. Otherwise, floridians don't get dressed up for anything. Just WAIT until you see what people wear to Wal Mart around Lake Buena Vista :P