Fork & Screen - Dine In AMC Theaters

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
Is it required to order a full meal at these theaters or can you just get some appetizers and drinks?
Is the food tasty or microwave food?

I haven't been to one (but really want to!) yet, so I can't tell you for sure.

As far as I can tell, there are "regular" movies where food isn't served. And in the theatres where food is served, the ticket prices seem to be higher. There aren't as many seats in these theatres, either, which would also justify them charging a higher price.

It looks like you can order off the menu or even popcorn and candy. I think you can order as little or as much as you want. The menu looks pretty good!

I'd be interested in seeing some reviews from the people who've eaten here. We're thinking about going in August if the food is halfway decent.

I have not been to one myself, but I believe I read that you can order a full meal or just use their beverage services (full bar), desserts, etc. It gave the impression this is like any other restaurant, but within the theater.

I watched a tv special about them they are really neat..You have your choice if you want to eat in a "regular" theater or a dine in one..They have these huge concession stands at the regular ones that have stations, that include regular cinema food and all kinds of warm type foods, they have a coke machine that has tons and tons of different drinks and flavors for these drinks..It is really spectacular I would love to see it..

I have been to the Fork and Screen in Atlanta by AMC and you can order as much or as little as you want. We have done just dessert, we have done just an app and drinks and we have done a whole meal. There is no minumum, have a great time! Oh, the food is good.... we love the brownie ice cream dessert, the haagen dazs coffee ice cream they use is great! I have never gotten the impression that the food was microwaved, it all seemed freshly cooked.

Is it required to order a full meal at these theaters or can you just get some appetizers and drinks?
Is the food tasty or microwave food?

MickeyNicki just did a review of Forks and Screen - last page !

My husband and I just did this last week and I posted a review and pictures in my May 11 thread. The food was great and it wasnt busy at the noon show. Be aware that there are 2 entrances to AMC and they are not the same theaters...Fork and Screen is located across from Planet Hollywood and the other theaters are by House of Blues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter