Foreign Exchange Student

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about applying for a full scholarship to be a foreign exchange student next year in Germany. I'll keep you posted. Do you know anybody that has gone through the program?

One of my classmates is going through it right now.
We haven't heard anything from him but in his case the year abroad didn't count as a school year and when he comes back next year he will be a year behind. i don't know if that is only for my school or not.
What we do know is that he's not allowed to drink (and he is legal 'cuz in Germany the drinking age is 14), drive, or date...we call them the 3 D's :)

No, I have not known anyone who has gone through it. It sounds intresting though!

Brad

I wish!!

I would love to do that but I know my parents would never let me! :(

Well it depends on the program. The program that I would do it through, I would be able to date in Germany but not drive a car. I don't know why you would want to because it costs a lot and they have a real nice public transportation system.

i don't know any info about it but it sounds like fun! I hope everything works out for you!

lol- Jules and Natalie- I couldn't help to laugh when Norah said the 3 D's- it's like the 4 D's!!! lol

Well I think I am not even going to send in an application. I will go to Europe for band and Geman class next year any how.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter