Forbidden journey and bathrooms

rhiannon

DIS Vet
Ok, this may seem like a crazy question -- but my DD and I have small bladders and I am afraid of the line situation at FJ.:laughing:

I know there's a possibility we could be in line for awhile and I'm wondering if there are bathrooms available once you are in line? Again, know it's silly but I can just see us getting towards the ride and then having to go -- and decide if we should leave the line or risk an accident.

The only ones in all of WWoHP are down in Hogsmeade, next to Three Broomsticks and across from the Owl Post.

Doing the sinlge rider line would help with this issue

This. Take the castle tour once -- you can do it at your own pace and quickly wrap it up and leave if you have to -- then come back and do the single rider line for the ride itself. You'll never wait more than a few minutes.

How does the castle tour differ from queueing through the castle to get on the ride itself?
Thanks for the advice!

How does the castle tour differ from queueing through the castle to get on the ride itself?
Thanks for the advice!

I don't think it differs at all, but since I'm not a Potter fan I may have missed something. I mean, it doesn't end with a ride on FJ -- so that's a difference. But I don't think you'll miss anything in the castle itself.

Thanks for the advice!

The only big differences are that you don't go through the greenhouse and you see a different portrait gallery than the main queue. You are missing nothing at all in the greenhouse, it's nothing but switchbacks and ramps and sweating. The portrait gallery is amazing in both queues so not much missed there either. All the main attrations of the queue such as Dumbedore's office and the DADA room with the trio are in both the Castle Tour line and the main ride queue.

I also think you see some stautues of the Hogwarts Founders and the house points when you go through the main ride line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter