For those who do Land & Sea vacations...

Last year we came in 4 days before our bounceback 3 day cruise. Here's what our schedule was. We also went during free dining and added a TS each day.

Day 1 we never get to the hotel before 3 so we planned a rest day and went to Downtown Disney. We had Sanna for dinner.
Day 2 Epcot breakfast at Akershus dinner at Teppan Edo
Day 3 quick service breakfast at PoP and went and looked at Christmas decorations at the resorts. Went to the MVMCP at night. We oftentimes swam when we came back from the parks.
Day 4 QS breakfast. We rented a car company to take us to and from port and were surprised with a limo! Off to the Wonder for our Bounceback cruise for 3 nights
Rented a day room at the Hyatt since our plane didn't leave til 7 and swam and relaxed.

In 2011 the plan is to come in Oct 12th a Friday( I will probably have to come in on the 11th because air is more on the weekends.) I rented a room at Pop again for us. We are attending the MNSSHP and HS and possibly AK. Then we will leave for our 4 day on the Dream on the 16th.
Restaurants I have in mind are Cape May, Hollywood and Vine, Sci Phi cafe,
Wolf Gang Pucks, Tusker House, Boma breakfast , Ohannas breakfast, Kona cafe for sushi, Hoop de doo Review etc.. . We try to eat somewhere new everytime we go but do have our favorites like Jiko and Ohanna.
It will be our 5th vacation to WDW and 3 DCL cruise.

We just did 5 nights at WDW & 3 day cruise (to see if we liked it, we :lovestruc it)

Saturday- Arrived at MCO around 1pm ME to ASM went to Epcot
Sunday-HS
Monday-MK
Tuesday-AK + MNSSHP
Wed- HS
Thursday- left at 10:30 resort, used Happy Limo to Port :thumbsup2
3 days on the Wonder
Sunday- returned to MCO by DCL transportation used on-board airline check in (we were on Jetblue a participating airline), got to MCO 9:30am, we had a day room waiting for us at the Hyatt since our flight was at 5pm. It was nice and relaxing, loved not having to deal with the suitcases.

I would definitely recommend doing WDW before the cuise. I had sea legs for approx 5 days after :eek: you can book a massage to relax your sooth your feet after all the walking :cloud9:

In January we are doing 2 nights in West Palm Beach, 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge and then B2B on the MV of the Dream and the one after for 8 nights on the Dream....can't wait!!! Hubby is retired so now we just have to worry about my schedule....

MJ

I am amazed that people can get so much time off of work. lol.

This is our dillemma. I'm a teacher, so summers are open for me, but DH would never want to be away from work for so long. He took two weeks off for each of our kids when they were born and was absolutely swamped for a month when he returned.

My husband has his own business and really doesn't like to be away from work for much more than a week. We went to WDW in the summer of 2009 and 2010 and will be there in 2011. All of these trips were or will be 7-9 nights. So, when I went to book my Disney Dream 5 night cruise, I wanted something as soon as the kids were out of school and there was a sailing on my birthday, May 27th! So, that's when we are going. We will have only 2 nights at WDW after and that's fine with us. We've stayed Value and WH and my dream has been to stay at the Poly, so I decided I can justify that for only 2 nights! ;)

So our schedule will be:

• Cruise Sunday through Friday
  • Friday check in at the Poly as soon as we can
  • Drop our bags and head to Epcot
  • Saturday MK
  • Sunday home!

I am really more excited about this vacation than our June 2011 week long stay at WH at this point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter