For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

I still can't get the email to submit. I was able to update my profile but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac? Do you think I can still be "in the club" if I can't submit my choice? Anyone else on Macs having trouble? I must find a PC. :mad:

I still can't get the email to submit. I was able to update my profile but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac? Do you think I can still be "in the club" if I can't submit my choice? Anyone else on Macs having trouble? I must find a PC. :mad:

For some reason I can't get mine to submit either and I'm not on a Mac. I updated my info at work and then again once at home but still couldn't submit. I thought it had submitted earlier but it just highlighted my choice but didn't do anything. I don't want to be excluded!!!! :confused:

I got the letter, yeah me!!!! I picked Mickey Moms Club.

:goodvibes

I'm in too! I voted for Momketeers at least I think I did. I updated my profile then checked off my vote and it said "thanks for updating your profile" or something like that. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us!! Becky

Just a thought, there were two rejection letters that went out after the moms panel was chosen, one that said thank you, you didn't make it but we may be contacting you at a later time and one that didn't have that included. Did anyone who received the letter that didn't have the extra line get the invite to the club?? Just wondering if they invited all 10,000 (minus the panel) or just the ones with the extra bit?

Just curious.

Just a thought, there were two rejection letters that went out after the moms panel was chosen, one that said thank you, you didn't make it but we may be contacting you at a later time and one that didn't have that included. Did anyone who received the letter that didn't have the extra line get the invite to the club?? Just wondering if they invited all 10,000 (minus the panel) or just the ones with the extra bit?

Just curious.
I personally got the email that stated they would contact me in the future with another opportunity. So maybe this will be something just for those people? Would like to know this too! Becky

I got the email also!:goodvibes

I picked Disney Park Mom's:grouphug:

Cant wait to get the welcome packet:cloud9:

I haven't read all of the other responses yet, but wanted to saythat I got one too!

I voted for Mickey Moms Club!

I personally got the email that stated they would contact me in the future with another opportunity. So maybe this will be something just for those people? Would like to know this too! Becky

That's what my e-mail said too. At the time I just thought, okay sure, but now..........I'm so excited! I wonder how many people got this e-mail?

Hi, This was the same e-mail I got stating that I would be contacted in the future! I am so excited:dance3: that it was true,no matter how MANY of US there are! Joan

I was excited to see the letter! I picked Momketeers. Anxious to see what they plan for this group.

I got it too and was so excited, I am hoping it is not something that is going to be open to the general public. It did let me vote, but like one of the pp, I was not crazy about the choices. Not complaining, just didn't like them, I am still thrilled to possibly get to be a part of this club!!!!!:banana:

Just curious.

I also got the rejection e-mail with the part about contacting me later and then I received this other e-mail yesterday. I can't believe that they actually did contact me later, I'm so excited to be involved in this new group. :woohoo:

I thought they didn't want my but luckily I got the email tonight too!! I voted for Momketeers but I also thought Mickey Moms Club was okay too.

Just curious.
I went back and checked my original rejection letter and it did say they would contact me later and I did get my email yesterday. I didn't even realize there were two rejection letters. I just thought the original letter was disney just being nice. If you haven't got your email yet just hang in there it could still come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter