For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

How many of these e-mails do you think were sent out? I keep reading the e-mail that was sent to see if I missed something. :confused3

I got an e-mail too. Looks like some sort of focus group. Could be fun. I also voted for Mickey Mom's Club even though I'm a Mickey Dad.

I got one too. I voted for Mickeys Momketeer. I can't believe no one else picked that one. I thought it was so cute.

Me too...that's the one I voted for. Will be interesting to see what happens now.

I made it to the final phone interviews for the mom's panel.. but no invite today :confused3 Maybe my email is just slow today?

I got the email and chose "Disney Parks Moms." It may turn out to be nothing big, but I'm excited to belong the "club" anyway! :cool1:

I got one too as I applied for the competition even though I'm an unconventional "mom" as I have no kids of my own. I help plan vacations for my friends and their kids and coworkers and their kids, and family ones..

Anyway, I know there are probably more people out there like me, plus dads...so I didn't vote for any of them...but I will update my address! :upsidedow

I got one too & want to vote for the Mickey's Mom Club one, but after I updated my thing, I can't click to vote!!!

I am new to the boards and this is my 1st post. I got an email too and was so excited. I am also excited to join DIS. :cheer2:

:confused3
I did not get one.
I also made it to round 2 in the mom panel. seems alot of us who made it to round 2 or further did not get one.

I made it to the final phone interviews for the mom's panel.. but no invite today :confused3 Maybe my email is just slow today?

Same here! I had the phone interview, but didn't make the panel. I didn't get an email either......

WOO HOO!

I got all excited when I opened the email. I voted for Mickey's Moms Club. I thought it was the cutest.

I started thinking immediately... what's in the welcome kit? I can't wait for it to get here!

:confused3
I did not get one.
I also made it to round 2 in the mom panel. seems alot of us who made it to round 2 or further did not get one.

I am also having the same problem, It wont let me vote and submit. If anyone knows how to fix this there are alot of us that could use the help, we need as many Dissers on the panel as possible. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter