For those travelling with toddlers...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WishingMom, Apr 7, 2013.

1. WishingMom

WishingMom DIS Veteran

Do you bring a portable potty seat?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. k3chantal

k3chantal DIS Veteran

I don't. She perches carefully. :)

Bringing less is always more when packing for us!

4. PWammy

PWammy Mouseketeer

No, never even crossed my mind. She was on full-size toilet seats most of the time once she was potty trained and even in the training phase, it wasn't that big of a deal.

5. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

We will the next time we cruise. DS is petrified of sitting on the larger toilet. I will also be bringing a small fold up stool as DS is way to short to reach the sink.

6. AZMermaid

AZMermaid DIS Veteran

I think I am going to buy this one. DS (2.5) will sit on the big toilet, but I don't know about doing it for a whole week!

7. WishingMom

WishingMom DIS Veteran

That's similar to the one was going to get. DD will be 3 in May and we aren't cruising until next February so she may not even need one.

8. Melissa S

Melissa S DIS Veteran

We have brought all three: fold up travel, the potty ring that fits inside the hole in the toilet seat, and the potty itself. Next cruise we will be bringing the potty again. For some reason the portable seats we have were too small and kept sliding in and DD was very uncomfortable. Perching works for her for day trips but for a longer time away from home we bring the potty seat. It's a pain to lug around but beats bringing diapers and wipes ;)