For those that order room service late at night

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Jillpie, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Fadog

Fadog Mouseketeer

Love that idea! Chipwiches!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Queenofthecastle

Queenofthecastle <font color=red>I may be the Queen, but the Tag Fa

I love the tuna Niçoise salad!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. Blanche_Neige

Blanche_Neige DIS Veteran

lol

That will be my boys on our nest cruise... tween/teenage boys eat A LOT!!! :goodvibes

On our previous cruises we had the early seating and always seem to be hungry before bed. Once we got them cheese platter and second cruise they got sandwiches and Mickey bars.

5. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

The one I had on the Fantasy in June was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Honestly, I'm not picky AT ALL. It was inedible. The tuna looked like someone opened up a can of cat food. Omg. The lettuce was NOT green. DD had the 4 cheese pizza which she loved & DH had a cold sandwich (?ham) that had this awful hard bread & a handful of potato chips. That was all we tried & that was the 1st time we had ever ordered room service.

Last cruise this past Dec., DD wanted that 4 cheese pizza again so I ordered it for her the day we went to Palo brunch. It looked good. She ate almost all of it.

Has anyone ever got the cake of the day? Curious about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. jjje

jjje One time I saw a guy wear cut-off jean shorts to d

I've heard you can order the cake of the day and the pie of the day. Can anyone confirm this?

7. goofygurlie

goofygurlie Wag and the world wags with you...Howl and they pu

Because of the DISboards, I ordered milk and cookies and a Mickey ice cream bar from room service on our cruise last month. Wonderful way to end the day. Yum!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

8. Momma2Jax

Momma2Jax DIS Veteran

I ordered the cheese and cracker plate several times. It was a perfect protein snack for us in the afternoons, or later at night after early dinner. Cookies and milk happened a few times, too. ;) we did order lunch from room service on a couple of port days. DS had been worn out in port, and was ready to relax before nap. So we ordered room service sandwiches, ate on the verandah, then napped. Loved it!