For those that have the disneyshopping large scrapbook tote......

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by disneyfreakk, Apr 12, 2006.

1. disneyfreakk

disneyfreakk <font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font

I just recieved my Disneyshopping.com totes and I have a question! What is the velcro for? I know my XXL tote has attachments that velcro on, are my totes maybe missing these components??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RealMickeysGirl

RealMickeysGirl DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien

Mine didn't come with anything to stick on the velcro either - I got mine a few months ago (ordered 2 of them when they were on sale). I don't know if there are add ons that you can purchase later or what.

4. disneyfreakk

thank you for your reply RealMickeysGirl. I am glad I wasnt the only confused one! LOL. I got 2 during the st. pattys day sale so they were under $25. I think I would have been really upset if I had of paid about $50 per tote, but 25 I can live with! :smooth:

5. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

I'm glad it's not just me! LOL! I can't figure out what the velcro is for either. I don't see anything on the web site that you can add on. I showed my friend who is a CMC and she didn't know either. She said for the price I paid I got a good deal. It was even personalized!

6. reinita1002

reinita1002 Mouseketeer

I was wondering....does it just come in pink or other colors too?

7. disneyfreakk

I know they look pink on the internet, but its more of a burgendy color. They are extreemly cute, but it doesnt have alot of pockets like they say.

8. PigletFairy

PigletFairy Mouseketeer

I was so happy when I went to the LSS yesterday and found a generations tote create a bag! the attachments fit exactly with the mickey tote and all that velcro. hope this helps with the velcro mistery. :cool1:

9. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

No kidding! I got a Paper Wishes catalog and saw some items that looked like they would work in the tote bag. Neat. :thumbsup2

10. jennz

jennz DIS Veteran

I was wondering what the velcro was for too...thanks for solving the mystery :thumbsup2