For those that have the disneyshopping large scrapbook tote......

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by disneyfreakk, Apr 12, 2006.

1. disneyfreakk

disneyfreakk <font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font

I just recieved my Disneyshopping.com totes and I have a question! What is the velcro for? I know my XXL tote has attachments that velcro on, are my totes maybe missing these components??

2. RealMickeysGirl

RealMickeysGirl DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien

Mine didn't come with anything to stick on the velcro either - I got mine a few months ago (ordered 2 of them when they were on sale). I don't know if there are add ons that you can purchase later or what.

3. disneyfreakk

thank you for your reply RealMickeysGirl. I am glad I wasnt the only confused one! LOL. I got 2 during the st. pattys day sale so they were under $25. I think I would have been really upset if I had of paid about $50 per tote, but 25 I can live with! :smooth:

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

I'm glad it's not just me! LOL! I can't figure out what the velcro is for either. I don't see anything on the web site that you can add on. I showed my friend who is a CMC and she didn't know either. She said for the price I paid I got a good deal. It was even personalized!

6. reinita1002

reinita1002 Mouseketeer

I was wondering....does it just come in pink or other colors too?

7. disneyfreakk

I know they look pink on the internet, but its more of a burgendy color. They are extreemly cute, but it doesnt have alot of pockets like they say.

8. PigletFairy

PigletFairy Mouseketeer

I was so happy when I went to the LSS yesterday and found a generations tote create a bag! the attachments fit exactly with the mickey tote and all that velcro. hope this helps with the velcro mistery. :cool1:

9. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

No kidding! I got a Paper Wishes catalog and saw some items that looked like they would work in the tote bag. Neat. :thumbsup2

10. jennz

jennz DIS Veteran

I was wondering what the velcro was for too...thanks for solving the mystery :thumbsup2