For those that have done F&W party for the senses...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by BLTLDZ, Aug 18, 2011.

1. BLTLDZ

BLTLDZ Loving our DVC :)

I am planning on booking tonight, and am trying to figure out if it is worth it to pay $90 MORE for the VIP lounge? (Guaranteed seating).
    I would appreciate any feedback, as there is a steep difference in the price for three people..thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

I think you should take a look at the event listings again if you have them...$90 extra was last year. This year, the wine view lounge is an extra $115. Full price per person (not including tax) for PFTS with WVL is $260.

4. BLTLDZ

BLTLDZ Loving our DVC :)

Ok, well at any rate, I was trying to see if it was really worth the extra cost.

5. mama03

mama03 DIS Veteran

Go to the restaurant review boards at the top. Do a search, party for the senses. I know there were some reviews from years past. From what I can tell, I am not sure it is worth it. I think it depends on the kind of person you are when dining in a big event. I feel that from past reviews it really is for those who want a little more service, their own table, more liqueur. I really don't know if you would even want the cheese because there is so much other food. Hope this helps some.

6. mama03

mama03 DIS Veteran