For those that have been to both, which has better italian? Tutto or Il Mulino?

I would say Il Mulino even though we've never eaten there. LOL My reasoning is because Tutto really stinks (contrary to what almost everyone will tell you.)

Have fun deciding! Dining decisions are never easy. LOL

Based on cuisine - Il Mulino, although I do enjoy Tutto especially for lunch.

Tutto is a more relaxed atmoshere, Il Mulino can get noisy when crowded.

For the record, I have been to both at least four times.

1) Definitely Il MUlino.
2) Other thab bein called "Italian", Tutto does not compare.

Our Ratings of Il Mulino (Swan Resort):
. . . food price value: A-
. . . food quality: A
. . . food quantity per serving: A+
. . . food prep speed: A
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: A
. . . eatery atmosphere: A
. . . eatery convenience: A
. . . staff friendliness: A
. . . staff helpfulness: A+
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: This is only one of five sit-down eateries we patronize at WDW. The
service is always exquisite and the food very-good-to-excellent. I want to feel pampered at a fine dinner, and IL Mulino does this to their patrons.

Hmmm how easy is to get to the Swan to eat at Il Mulino if you don't have a car?

omg, Il Mulino definitely <3 <3 <3

you can walk to the swan or take the boat from EPCOT or DHS or you can take the bus there from Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom

Hmmm how easy is to get to the Swan to eat at Il Mulino if you don't have a car?

Pretty easy. Take the bus to DS (easiest) or Epcot, then catch a Friendship boat to the Swan. Just make sure you can get back to catch the bus again before service ends that evening.

Il Mulino hands down ... better variety and better overall pricing; it also has the added advantage of not being run by Disney. We thought it was fabulous. :thumbsup2

We have done Tutto three times and have always liked it alot until we did Il Mulino in Oct 09 (tons of pics in my thread) and it was incredible, the service was top notch, the food was amazing and the relaxing atmosphere was 100% opposite from the loud rush feeling at Tutto.

From now on our Italian fix will be IM

Il Mulino for sure! We were soooo disappointed with the food at Tutto when we were there last month!

Pretty easy. Take the bus to DS (easiest) or Epcot, then catch a Friendship boat to the Swan. Just make sure you can get back to catch the bus again before service ends that evening.

If you take the bus to Epcot intending to go to the Swan, you will have to enter the park and walk through it to International Gateway. There's no access to the Epcot resorts from the front gates of Epcot, where the bus will drop you. If you don't have park admission available it won't work. (Once you're at Epcot, the only way to the Swan without entering the park is to take a bus from Epcot to DHS and access the Swan from DHS.)

Once you exit International Gateway if you choose to walk through Epcot, you can either walk or take a Friendship boat to the Swan. Walking will take less time. The boat will stop at Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach before it goes to the Swolphin.

If you take the bus to DHS, you can either take a Friendship boat or walk to the Swan. Commuting from this park will take you the least time.

To return to your own resort, you can catch a bus to your resort at DHS after walking or taking a Friendship boat back there; walk through Epcot and catch a bus at the Epcot bus stops (again, you'd have to enter the park); or, if the parks are closed and transportation isn't running from them, take a bus from the Swan to Downtown Disney and switch to your resort bus there.

We were very disappointed in our food at Tutto- both (different) dishes were obviously cooked ahead and reheated, as they were served less than 5 minutes after we ordered. The pasta was mushy and both dishes were pretty tasteless. It reminded us of cafeteria food.
Il Mulino is REAL food!!! Enjoy!:thumbsup2

I usually do not comment on threads where I have not eaten at both, but Tuttu Italia was the single worst meal I have ever eaten at Disney World. The place was horribly noisy, crowded, the food literally came out in less than 5 minutes, (allot of preparation in that meal) and all 4 of us commented on how we just felt sickly full afterward. Maybe it's what we had, but to me they just threw on a bottle of Ragu over pasta.

Hi! It says on your post that your next stay is at the Beach Club I believe? You can quite easily walk. We can make it there from the Boardwalk in 10 minutes at a very leisurely stroll. :thumbsup2 OP- Il Mulino is the BEST! Food is awesome, and service is amazing. We had a ressie year before last and when we came in, they had overbooked and the wait would have been very long. We decided to go elsewhere, but we were given a card by the hostess and asked to call her when we were coming again. Six months later, we were coming back to WDW and I remembered to phone the restaurant. Not only did we have a wonderful table and service to remember, but we were given a bottle of wine as well. We have been back twice since then, and the food and service are just as good. Enjoy and have a wonderful birthday!:bday::stitch::eeyore:

I usually do not comment on threads where I have not eaten at both, but Tuttu Italia was the single worst meal I have ever eaten at Disney World. The place was horribly noisy, crowded, the food literally came out in less than 5 minutes, (allot of preparation in that meal) and all 4 of us commented on how we just felt sickly full afterward. Maybe it's what we had, but to me they just threw on a bottle of Ragu over pasta.

I could not agree more! We were not impressed at all and although we have never eaten at Il Mulino, I have heard it's very good. We would like to try it sometime (while the kids are with a sitter). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter