For those that fly out of TO from the London area

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by F4disneyfan, Jul 7, 2006.

1. F4disneyfan

F4disneyfan <font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in

For anyone that flies out of London or Toronto for pleasure or business here is a great company to use for the shuttle service as an alternative to Robert Q.

http://www.airlynx.ca/flash_index.html

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MikeJ

MikeJ If the Tooth Fairy and Santa can find me wherever

Maybe I'm reading this website incorrectly, but it appears that this service provides transportation to and from YXU to various London hotels. Toronto doesn't seem to enter the equation at all. Or am I missing something? :confused3

4. F4disneyfan

F4disneyfan <font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in

It also does shuttle runs to YYZ airport the site is not complete yet and they have better pricing than Robert Q my mom had to fly to Vegas from Toronto and used thier service she said it was excellent and even picked her up at home no charge.

5. SuAnne

SuAnne Mouseketeer

I wonder if they go to DTW? I'll have to give them a call to see. We are flying from Detroit in August, but Robert Q from London is a bit pricey with 6 of us going. Thanks!

6. snickerboo

snickerboo DIS Veteran

I'll forward this to dh because he travels a lot for business. usually he drives tot he airports but he'll occasionally use Robert Q's. Last time he took Robert Q, he was very unimpressed.