For those rock lovers out there...

Favorite decade?

• 50's (Elvis...ect.)

• 60's (The Beatles, The Beach Boys...ect.)

• 70's (Led Zep., Kiss, I think Ted Nugent...ect.)

• 80's (Ratt, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue...ext)

• 90's (Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Blink-182)

Results are only viewable after voting.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
What is your favorite decade?

*Note I didn't include the 2000's, sence it hasn't been a decade yet.

That is hard but I went with the 70's cause of KISS
But It was tempting to go with the 80,s cause of Mottly Crue but ihad to pick one.

mine whould have to be the 50's because that was our because that was are theme for homecoming this year!!!

~~Lauren~~

Badger Princess said:
mine whould have to be the 50's because that was our because that was are theme for homecoming this year!!!

~~Lauren~~
I think ours was 1,2 Step. :rolleyes:

Badger Princess said:

~~Lauren~~

ours was once upon a time...but i didnt go... :rolleyes:

and this is hard..im not sure.. i love the 80's and 90's..

I don't really have a favorite decade. I like the songs that they play on "FlashBack Weekends". It's a mix of the 60's,70's and 80's. Mainly Disco and light rock (No hard rock,just songs like Donna Summer and the Beach Boys)

80's and 90's.. speaking of homecoming themes... ours was "Emerald City, Follow the Yellow Brick Road"..

I'd say 60's because of the Beatles. My favorite song of theirs is Maxwell's Silver Hammer. Sweetness!!!!!!!! :rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter