For those of you who use hermafix how much do you use?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
For each picture. At times I feel like I am going through it like crazy and it isn't cheap! then I try to just do the corners and middle, little bit but have this huge fear in 10 years the picturers will be falling off! So how much should you use for 4x5 picture?

Spinning, that's a great question.

It took me some time to be comfortable with the amount of hermafix I am using. At first I was using it like there would be no tomorrow. All the way around and an X down the middle. My very first roll ran out in two day. Apparent I am not the only one as there is a name for people like me, A runner. I have now settled down to using about an inch on each side. If the item is larger or a heavier cardstock, I might do a bit more. I try to think about how many little squares I would have used and place the hermafix accordingly.

Now I Use about 1/2 on two sides, I add maybe a 1 inch line down the middle if the item is a heavy cardstock. I'm a rubber stamper and I construct most of my cards with hermafix and it's never failed me.
I found out I was using way over the "norm" at a class I attended once. The teacher had just enough hermafix on the roll for our projects,we were making (4). I ran out somewhere around project (2),Anyway she went through this whole speech with me in front of the class about how much to use and so on. Lucky for me we had a few people not show up for class!!! so I had some extra to finish my projects. I learned the hard way A little really does go a long way :p

I cut each piece in half and put a half peice on each corner. For a pice of cardstock I might put an extra square in the middle. No problems yet, If in ten years my pictures are falling off I will reapply with more adhesive.

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter