? for those of you who have been on 3 night cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by addie, Sep 18, 2003.

1. addie

addie Mouseketeer

Hi,

We are leaving on our cruise Oct 16th. I was wondering when the best night for Palios would be? I would think the first night so we don't have to run back from off shore to get to our dinner, but don't really know?

Also, on the 3 night cruise, what restraunt would you skip to go to Pailos?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KYCruiseCrazy

KYCruiseCrazy <font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>

find out what night your going to tritons and go then. you dont want to miss the big colorful show at AP. call DCL the day before you board and they should know your dining order

4. raisin64

raisin64 Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very

I would skip Parrot Cay

5. CamColt

CamColt <font color=magenta>Only thinks she’s not losing i

Just to confuse you more, We skipped AP. That was our least favorite of the 3 on our first cruise so we gave it up for Palo on our second cruise. After eating at Palo, I would give up any one of the 3 though. Its wonderful!

6. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

Triton's was my least favorite of the restaurants, I didn't like anything on the menu and I didn't care for the restaurant...thats the one I would skip! Parrot Cay was my favorite.

7. KYMickey

KYMickey Adding EARS to Kentucky!

I'd skip Palos. I don't think the menu choices are that wonderful. Yes food and service are great but so it the food in the other 3 and there you've got a wait staff that knows what you like and don't. If I was to skip one it would be Tritons or maybe Parrot Cay, AP is wonderful (we just had iit 1st and 4th nights on a 4 day wonder cruise and the 2 nights menus are quit different. Unless you want to get away from kids (yours or others) I wouldn't go to Palos again.