For those of you planning to book Candlelight Processional Monday

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
What showtime are you planning to see? I was just told by disney dining CM that for the 6:45 show we had to make dining ressie anytime from 3:30 to 4:30. She said for 8:15 show ressie could be made anytime from 5 to 6. For 5:00 show you had to make lunch ADR. I was going to try and see 6:45 show but might just try and get pkg for 8:15 show so we don't have to dine so early.

If you are there on a very busy night...you would probably appreciate the early dining ressie. Just have a big breakfast, light snack in middle of day..then a wonderful dinner.

When we went...Chefs de France was so busy...we waited a good 45 minutes to get in, had to rush through dinner and barely made it to show before it started.

We're hoping for a lunch ressie at R&C on 12/8. Something at the end of the lunch seating (about 2:50 or so) would be best for our group since it will assure that we get tables near each other (we have 13 eating). We'll see what Marla at DU is able to get for us!!

We are planning on 5:00 pm ADR for the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve. Marla is handling mine also, isn't she great??

MY DU agent is on vacation and has left us with a part time DU agent who only works from 1-5. I am very concerned that, because of her hours, I will not get my processional package on Christmas eve at Le Cellier. Should I just call myself? If so, what time does the reservation system open?

:confused3 What happens if you make an ADR for 5pm and you get out in time to see teh 6:45 show.... can you go then? Or does your "ticket" say 8:15 only?

MY DU agent is on vacation and has left us with a part time DU agent who only works from 1-5. I am very concerned that, because of her hours, I will not get my processional package on Christmas eve at Le Cellier. Should I just call myself? If so, what time does the reservation system open?
I'd call myself if I were you. You can call at 7:00am EST. This way you can be sure to get the one you want.

We're hoping for a lunch ressie at R&C on 12/8. Something at the end of the lunch seating (about 2:50 or so) would be best for our group since it will assure that we get tables near each other (we have 13 eating). We'll see what Marla at DU is able to get for us!!
I was told for 5:00 show you could make lunch dining ressie between 1:45 and 2:30.

:confused3 What happens if you make an ADR for 5pm and you get out in time to see teh 6:45 show.... can you go then? Or does your "ticket" say 8:15 only?

When you are finished eating you will receive a badge that gets you into the CP. These badges are color coded and timed for each individual CP. I did see CM's telling people to leave the CP package line who were not wearing the appropriate badge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter